Subject: about proposal for distribute domain name system

From: "Dr. Lican Huang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 09:51:26 -0000

Hi,

  Is there someone who can tell me how to submit proposal to the IETF?
  I plan to submit the proposal specification about  distributed Domain Name 
System in IPv6 network.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Lican 

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Tim Chown <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 10:02:02 +0000

That'll be an Internet Draft, see http://www.ietf.org/ID.html

Suggest you use xml2rfc, very nice tool. http://xml.resource.org/

Tim

-- 
Tim

---

From: "Dr. Lican Huang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 10:14:52 -0000

Hi, Tim,

Thanks!

Lican