Subject: RFC 4022 on Management Information Base for the Transmission Control Protocol (TCP)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 08:36:02 -0800

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4022

        Title:      Management Information Base
                    for the Transmission Control Protocol (TCP)
        Author(s):  R. Raghunarayan, Ed.
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       March 2005
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      24
        Characters: 47360
        Obsoletes:  2452, 2012

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-ipv6-rfc2012-update-06.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc4022.txt

This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
In particular, it describes managed objects used for implementations
of the Transmission Control Protocol (TCP) in an IP version
independent manner.  This memo obsoletes RFCs 2452 and 2012.

This document is a product of the IP Version 6 Working Group of the
IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

This document specifies an Internet standards track protocol for
the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the
"Internet Official Protocol Standards" (STD 1) for the
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution
of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------