Subject: [psg.com #921] reference to SEND from 2462bis

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 05:01:08 +0000

We seem to reach a consensus on this issue with the following
resolution:

      Change the references to IPsec Authentication Header to
      references to SEND [RFC3971], and categorize the new reference as
      informative.

For relevant discussion at the wg list, see the list thread starting
at:
  http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ipv6/current/msg04824.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 05:01:08 +0000

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 05:38:24 +0000

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 05:38:25 +0000