Subject: Re: (retry) implementation report for rfc2462bis

From: JINMEI Tatuya / 神明達哉<[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 15:05:30 +0900

>>>>> On Tue, 26 Apr 2005 20:06:53 +0900, 
>>>>> JINMEI Tatuya <[email-masked]> said:

> As far as I know there has been no response at the list on this subject:
>   http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ipv6/current/msg04465.html

> so I'm going to give it a second try, based on the relevant discussion
> at the Minneapolis meeting.

Hmm...I still keep failing to get any feedback on this issue, and I
don't know how to move on.

Assuming we've reached a consensus about the "config consistency vs
secure ND/DHCPv6" issue (see the separate thread), all the IESG
comments except this one are now resolved.  And, since this issue
may not require a change of the document per se (i.e., it may be a
procedural comment, not one on the documentation itself), my next step
would be just to submit a new version of the document with the
proposed (and agreed) changes for the reset of the comments and see
what will happen.

If I miss something fundamental, please point it out ASAP.

Thanks,

					JINMEI, Tatuya
					Communication Platform Lab.
					Corporate R&D Center, Toshiba Corp.
					[email-masked]

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------