Subject: [psg.com #925] config consistency vs secure ND/DHCPv6

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 10:39:20 +0000

> Discuss comment from Allison Mankin:
> 
>     Was there an analysis of the configuration consistency rule
>     (section 5.6) of accepting the most recent information, while
>     trying to secure both DHCPv6 and ND/addrconf (SEND)?

We seem to reach a consensus on this issue through a discussion at the
wg list.  See the thread starting at:

http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ipv6/current/msg04823.html

This ticket is closed with the proposed change, which will appear in
the next version of the document.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 10:39:20 +0000