Subject: Where do we do this work: purpose of m/o bit

From: "Bound, Jim" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 14:40:50 -0400

Do we need to continue cross posting and we should decide where we sort
this out IPv6 or DHC.  

My suggestion is the bits need to be understood for ND and Addrconf thus
lets get this done in the IPv6 WG.  That would make job of what DHC has
to do easy.

/jim

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 14:51:00 -0400

Jim - it would be great to sort this out in one group or the other.  But
I think the eventual solution will require input from both ipv6 and dhc
WGs, so we might have to continue the cross-posting or set up a short-
lived mailing list just for this discussion.

- Ralph