Subject: Re: [rfc2462bis] config consistency vs secure ND/DHCPv6

From: JINMEI Tatuya / 神明達哉<[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 14:57:39 +0900

>>>>> On Fri, 29 Apr 2005 10:27:26 +0300, 
>>>>> Jari Arkko <[email-masked]> said:

> Ok. Didn't realize this.

>> So, it may make more sense just to provide related consideration (but
>> not a requirement for implementations), e.g.:

[snip]

>> What do you (and others, Allison in particular) think?

Last call:

I'd still seek confirmation on the intent of the comment and the
proposed resolution from Allison, but since the list has been silence
on this issue for about two weeks, I'm going to close this issue with
the proposed text soon.

					JINMEI, Tatuya
					Communication Platform Lab.
					Corporate R&D Center, Toshiba Corp.
					[email-masked]

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------