Subject: rfc2461bis issue 257 resolved?

From: JINMEI Tatuya / 神明達哉<[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 16:18:41 +0900

Hello,

I happen to have noticed that issue 257 for rfc2461 (Eliminate random
delay in RA transmission) may not be actually resolved, at least at
the issue tracker:
  https://rt.psg.com/Ticket/Display.html?id=257
  (anyone can get read-only access with user/pass=ietf/ietf)

According to the tracker, the status was once changed from new to
resolved, but then the following comment was added:

  Very sorry for the confusion. This text belongs
  to a different issue. Eliminating the random
  delay is NOT rejected. 

and this is actually the last message recorded at the tracker.  This
seems far from the "resolved" status...what is the real current status
of this issue?

					JINMEI, Tatuya
					Communication Platform Lab.
					Corporate R&D Center, Toshiba Corp.
					[email-masked]

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------