Subject: Softwires mailing list

From: "Durand, Alain" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 13:44:53 -0400

As a follow-up to the TC bof in Minneapolis and the LRW bof in Paris, we
have set-up a mailing list:
[email-masked]
Hopefully the name will not change, (but we never know... ) once the wg
will be ceated by IESG.
 
To subscribe, visit:
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/softwires
 
Proposed charter and ML will be posted there shortly.
 
     - Alain.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------