Subject: Call for RFC 2472 Implementation Reports

From: Brian Haberman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 05:19:48 -0400

All,
      As mentioned during the IPv6 WG meeting, the chairs are soliciting
implementation reports for IPv6 over PPP in support of moving the spec
to Draft Standard.  The following template should be used for submitting
these implementation reports.  The reports can be sent to the chairs  
and/or
the mailing list.

      Implementation Report for RFC 2472 (IPv6 over PPP)
       
------------------------------------------------------------------------

      1. Implementation Name:

      2. Submitter Name:

      3. Submitter E-mail:

      4. Code Origin:

      5. Features Implemented:

      6. Tested Interoperability by Feature:

           A. IPv6CP (Section 3)

           B. Interface Identifier Negotiation (Section 4.1)

           C. Stateless Auto-configuration (Section 5)

Regards,
Bob & Brian
IPv6 WG co-chairs
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------