Subject: Last Call: 'IP Version 6 over PPP' to Draft Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2005 16:17:40 -0500

The IESG has received a request from the IP Version 6 Working Group WG to 
consider the following document:

- 'IP Version 6 over PPP '
   <draft-ietf-ipv6-over-ppp-v2-02.txt> as a Draft Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by 2005-12-22.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipv6-over-ppp-v2-02.txt

Implementation Report can be accessed at
http://www.ietf.org/IESG/implementation.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Pekka Savola <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 08:15:18 +0200 (EET)

> http://www.ietf.org/IESG/implementation.html

I see only two implementation reports relating to PPP there, neither 
of which has anything to do with IPv6.  Should it be up there yet?

-- 
Pekka Savola                 "You each name yourselves king, yet the
Netcore Oy                    kingdom bleeds."
Systems. Networks. Security. -- George R.R. Martin: A Clash of Kings