Subject: FW: unsubcribe

From: "Martin, Jean K Ms TACOM-RI" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 07:37:00 -0600

-----Original Message-----
From: ?? [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, December 02, 2005 8:58 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: unsubcribe

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Jeroen Massar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2005 14:48:52 +0100

Hi,

It's almost christmas again, autumn has already caused leaves to have
fallen of the trees and people turn a bit crazy and want to unsubscribe.
Apparently it is really hard to read the footer of every message send to

If you would go to the above url you can use that to unsubscribe, which
was the same page you used to subscribe to the list.

Also note that the headers in the emails contain:
8<-----------------------------------------------------------------
List-Id: "IP Version 6 Working Group \(ipv6\)" <ipv6.ietf.org>
List-Unsubscribe: <https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6>,
	<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=unsubscribe>
List-Post: <mailto:[email-masked]>
List-Help: <mailto:[email-masked]?subject=help>
List-Subscribe: <https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6>,
	<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=subscribe>
----------------------------------------------------------------->8

Which *also* describes how to unsubscribe from this list, mailing the
above addresses unsubscribes you from the list.

And when you are really unable to unsubscribe and need help then send
them to the mail address at the bottom of:
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
or reply off-list to this message and I'll take a look into it for you.

IMHO it is quite odd that in a technical community like the IETF reading
is so difficult.

Greets,
 Jeroen