Subject: DNA protocol document: Review requested

From: Suresh Krishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 17:15:44 -0500

Hi Folks,
   The dna working group has been working on enhancements to IPV6 
neighbor discovery to quickly detect link changes. The protocol is 
nearing completion and we would like to solicit the IPv6 wg and the 
intarea ML for comments since this is a pretty significant update to 
IPv6 neighbor discovery.

http://www1.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dna-protocol-03.txt

The DNA working group is meeting in San Diego to discuss the proposal 
detailed in the above document. We highly appreciate any feedback the 
you can provide.

Thanks
Suresh & Greg
DNA chairs

DNA mailing list info
=====================
List address: [email-masked]
To Subscribe: send a mail to [email-masked] with 
the body "subscribe dna"

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------