Subject: How to Discovery IPv6 address( link-local, ULA, GUA )??

From: "dean xu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 May 2007 20:07:45 +0000

Hi all

Sorry to bothering everyone!

I am a new for IPv6 and very confused with IPv6 IP address.

If I want to discovery Ipv6 network, link-local address should be very easy 
to populate. but how can I know the ULA and GUA IP address? Basically, for 
those three kind of IP Address, We can generate Ip address with same 
Interface ID(using MAC address), but if customer already have Link-local 
Address and ULA or GUA with different Interface Id, How can I know it?

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Dean

_________________________________________________________________
享用世界上最大的电子邮件系统― MSN Hotmail。  http://www.hotmail.com  

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------