Subject: Re: itojun2.0 (RE: IPv6 Type 0 Routing Header issues)

From: [email-masked] (Jun-ichiro itojun Hagino 2.0)
Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 01:06:20 +0900 (JST)

> 	now, in KAME we meant to make t-shirt
> 
> 			"code then spec, not spec then code'

	Now T-shirt is available at http://www.kame.net/.

itojun

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: [email-masked] (Jun-ichiro itojun Hagino 2.0)
Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 09:20:46 +0900 (JST)

> 	Now T-shirt is available at http://www.kame.net/.

	see http://www.natisbad.org/ for the summary of the problem as well
	as list of link to the press coverages.

	i'm adding more items to the design database.  if you need more variety
	(such as teddy bear or mug cup) just drop me a note.  it's 9AM JST so
	US people can just ring me on Skype or cellphone (just finger me).

itojun