Subject: A hierarchy is a network with the additional restriction that access into a record can only be accomplished in one way.

From: outburst <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 15:46:58 +0200

And, that's not even just because I looked at the "stratospheric"
numbers on those sites referenced in the what do you earn piece.
Acutally, only the relational and network models have any true, formal
data model specification.

This is a particularly incorrect standard. It might be a little bit
before I post here again depending on the eventual damage that Rita
inflicts. But it was a troublesome thing to deploy and keep accurate. In
other words, an object encapsulates data and process.

A few areas of focus help to meet the challenges of managing metadata,
and address these questions.

For this reason, clear communication is vital to leveraging
metadata.

You may wonder what my job is.

It offers transparent recovery from failures, concurrent access, and
data independence.

For now, let's just focus on the top five advantages of using modeling
to enhance metadata management.