Subject: From Chris

From: Colan Clarke <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 May 2007 17:30:30 +0300

Prepare your body 

for summer holidays!
  Order 
Weight Loss 
Medicines!
  Phentermine 37.5mg x 30 pills            $109.00  $3.63 p/unit  Phentermine
37.5mg x 60 pills  $155.00 $2.58 p/unit  Phentermine 37.5mg x 90 pills
$175.00 $1.94 p/unit   Xanax is the most well known anxiety meds  
Order Xanax now!
  Xanax Generic 2 mg x 30 pills $104.00  $3.30 p/unit  Xanax Generic 2
mg x 60 pills $164.00 $2.65 p/unit  Xanax Generic 2 mg x 90 pills $194.00
 $2.10 p/unit    Viagra Brand 50 mg x 10 pills $94.00 $9.40 p/unit   Viagra
Brand 50 mg x 15 pills $104.00  $6.93 p/unit  Viagra Brand 50 mg x 20 pills
$114.00 $5.70 p/unit  Viagra Brand 100 mg x 10 pills $114.00 $11.40 p/unit
 Viagra Brand 100 mg x 20 pills $154.00 $7.70 p/unit  Viagra Brand 100
mg x 30 pills $204.00 $6.80 p/unit  Cialis Brand 20 mg x 5 pills $104.00
$20.80 p/unit  Cialis Brand 20 mg x 10 pills $114.00 $11.40 p/unit  Cialis
Brand 20 mg x 15 pills $134.00 $8.93 p/unit  Cialis Brand 20 mg x 20 pills
$164.00 $8.20 p/unit No prescription required :: Worldwide shipping ::

VISA, AMEX, E-CHECK, WESTERN UNION, DINERS