Subject: Re: IPv6 Type 0 Routing Header issues

From: "Ebalard, Arnaud" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 13:41:12 +0200

Le 1 mai 07 à 23:18, George V. Neville-Neil a écrit :

> Actually I like this solution.
>
> Now, not to beat a dead horse more, but when can a draft be set up to
> talk about this?

I would already have pushed a submission but I'm not familiar with  
the associated IETF process. I suspect it will take me quite some  
time to do it the wrong way.

Can someone more familiar with it initiate the submission? I'll be  
happy to take part to the discussions and reviewing process.

Cheers,

a+

-- Arnaud Ebalard
EADS Innovation Works - IT Sec Research Engineer
PGP KeyID:047A5026 FingerPrint:47EB85FEB99AAB85FD0946F30255957C047A5026

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 May 2007 08:41:03 -0700

At Thu, 3 May 2007 13:41:12 +0200,
> happy to take part to the discussions and reviewing process.

I too can be involved in the draft, but also have never written one on
my own.

Best,
George

---

From: Mini <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 19:22:22 +0200

> I too can be involved in the draft, but also have never written one on

hello gentleman,

found some answers about creating and submitting  RFCs here:

<http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcfaq.html>

some tips here

<ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc-editor/instructions2authors.txt>

peace

marc

--
Development is when you know the answer, but not how to get there.
Applied research is when you know the question, but not the answer.
Pure research is when you don't know the question."

web: http://www.let.de
.local http://stattfernsehen.com