Subject: Usually those who have tried CPM contracts for banners - they like fixed costs, but hated the roi.

From: "Lam" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 22:42:00 +0200

Everything you're looking at right now and put your focus here. Major
News will be Released.

Digital Color Imaging
Symbol: DSDI.PK
Price: $0.055
Risk Factor: Low

Press Release:
DSI Direct Sales, Inc. (DSDI.PK) Announces Wholly Owned Subsidiary,
Digital Color Imaging, Inc. Invests to Build Cutting Edge 1:1 Marketing
Communication Campaign Capability

Get on DSDI First Thing on Tuesday, it's going to expload!

Tellme Announces Mobile Search Service Welcome  to WebmasterWorld Guest
from 64. If you manage ppc for others, you know who they are.
" I think you meant who here is going first, but I did wantr to comment
on where some here may use this tool. So who wants to be a guinea pig.
new ways to control our campaigns.
and i don't see how it will raise prices.
Member Login: Member Name: need to register? and i don't see how it will
raise prices. WebmasterWorld Login Welcome  to WebmasterWorld Guest from
64. A special discounted Supporters Only rate to all WebmasterWorld
hosted conferences. We are a verified PayPal Premier business member and
you can verify our status by clicking on the verified seal in the lower
right. WebmasterWorld and PubCon are Registered Trademarks of
WebmasterWorld Inc. " I think you meant who here is going first, but I
did wantr to comment on where some here may use this tool. Now, the only
thing I've noticed about every new AdWords feature or purported
improvement is that inevitably, each serves only to drive my payments to
Google higher.
Why you would want to subscribe is best heard from the members in this
thread entitled Why Should I Subscribe?
but not sure I want to risk it.
So who wants to be a guinea pig. An ad free environment if we should add
advertising.
April 10th cost per click . Member comments are owned by the poster.
April 10th cost per click . and i don't see how it will raise prices.
1997-2007 all rights reserved
If you wish to pay by check or money order (US funds), our postal
address is on the about screen (link at bottom). For all I know it will
make things a lot better.
scammers in the content network make me complain, but new optional
features make us moan?
00 (c) WebmasterWorld Inc. Member comments are owned by the poster. We
are a verified PayPal Premier business member and you can verify our
status by clicking on the verified seal in the lower right. April 10th
cost per click .
April 10th cost per click . It very well could, I am just not seeing my
way to it yet, and I am hesitant to sacrifice a working campaign to find
out. and, as awa pointed out, this new feature is completely optional.
scammers in the content network make me complain, but new optional
features make us moan? As with any top site that achieves the success on
the order that we have, expenses also grow.
Tellme, which agreed to be acquired by Microsoft Corp. Note: Cookie
support required to login Subscribe to WebmasterWorld, thank you for
your support. new ways to control our campaigns. Member comments are
owned by the poster. We have  discussed moving the site to banner ads,
text ads, or affiliations with developers.
WebmasterWorld Login Welcome  to WebmasterWorld Guest from 64. If you
would like to subscribe to Webmasterworld please click on one of the
PayPal links above and fill out the form at their secure https site.
Aside from supporting WebmasterWorlds continued operation and expansion,
subscribing to the site has tangible benefits.
WebmasterWorld and PubCon are Registered Trademarks of WebmasterWorld
Inc.
It is made up of some of the best professionals in the business in a
more relaxed atmosphere.
AdWords was super for me in the beginning.
The formal launch by Tellme follows months of testing and comes on the
heels of an announcement by computer Web search leader Google Inc. are
we bellyachers or what?
other than attracting more players to the game (the more bidders in an
auction, generally, the higher the prices) because they're more likely
to find palatable ways to spend their money.
Member comments are owned by the poster. Why you would want to subscribe
is best heard from the members in this thread entitled Why Should I
Subscribe?