Subject: by bistable

From: "Winifred Jacobsen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 May 2007 08:38:09 +0200

after firing Brian Ellerbe.  He inherited a mess, stemming from the Ed Martin 
its history.  Michigan was 18-12 overall and 10-6 during the 2002-03 season

Stop everything you're looking at right now and put your focus here.
Major News Was Released .
 
CHINA D E A L
 
China Voice Holding Corp.
C H V C 
 
Here's the News
China Voice Holding Corp. Completes Acquisition of StreamJet Inc. and Confirms 
 Million Annual Revenue (Go read the news now)
 
Wake up early and watch this s t o c k go.

Information within this report contains forward looking statements
within the meaning of Section 27A of the s e cu r i t i e s A C T of 1933 and
Section 21B of the SEC A C T of 1934. Statements that involve
discussions with respect to projections of future events are not
statements of historical fA C T and may be forward looking
statements. Don't rely on them to make a decision. Past performance
is never indicative of future results. We do expect to receive a
cash payment for our acvertising services in the near future. The
amount is unknown at this time. Un-affiliated Third parties may own
stock and will sell those shares without notice to you. This report
shall not be construed as any kind of investment advice or
solicitation

the duo's best performance since the holiday trade that brought them together
Detroit. ... The Nuggets play just one more home game before April 4.  
13-for-20. And many of the shots were alley-oop dunks and rim-rattling jams 
 through the 2010-11 season, but the school could fire him without cause by giving
They trailed 37-25 after one quarter and it only got worse from there in what
 in the first half one night after getting just one first-half assist against 
 according to the contrA C T.  Michigan hired Amaker on hired March 29, 2001, 
it was a disappointment."  Amaker's career record at Michigan was 109-83 overall 
 him ,000, according to his contrA C T, which was obtained last week by the AP 
basket made it 111-73 heading into the fourth quarter.   ''That's another 
 according to the contrA C T.  Michigan hired Amaker on hired March 29, 2001, 
 feels right at home just in time for the Denver Nuggets ' big road trip.   
came together for them.   Anthony drew the foul and some of the loudest cheers