Subject: Or even if you just want to plan a cheap trip for the New Year period spontaneously.

From: "Monty" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 13:46:37 +0000

GPSI Announces Market Attack Into $1 Trillion Market!

Global Payment Solutions
Symbol: GPSI
Price: $0.03

GPSI announced its plans to address the huge influx of immigrant workers
into the US that need banking solutions that they otherwise would not
qualify for. This market is expected to represent over $1 Trillion
dollars to be managed by 2008. GPSI provides viable solutions to this
market. This is hot, read the news and watch for more Monday! Get on
GPSI first thing Monday!

If you can put up with spending several hours in the airport waiting for
the next flight this is going to be one of the cheapest ways to get from
one side of Europe to the other this winter. Special note: In the period
leading up to Christmas, several European low cost airlines have new
promotions every day. Though whether you'll find any bargains left on
those flights is anyone's guess.
bmi baby will fly to some or all of these destinations from each of its
bases at Nottingham East Midlands, Birmingham, Manchester and Cardiff
airports.
No-frills airlines usually invent some sort of spurious excuse for their
promotions.
Remarkably though - and none of us in this office understand how this
works - EU Jet has also managed to arrange a two for one deal on the
airport taxes.
Those in South Yorkshire looking to travel across Europe can now benefit
from the kinds of fares Thomson Fly only previously offered from its
first base at Coventry in the West Midlands. Those in South Yorkshire
looking to travel across Europe can now benefit from the kinds of fares
Thomson Fly only previously offered from its first base at Coventry in
the West Midlands. This is a clearance sale, so expect the promotional
fares to be few and far between - especially on the most popular routes.
Or even if you just want to plan a cheap trip for the New Year period
spontaneously.
Visit the relevant carrier's website for full offer details - including
small print.
Promotional flights fly out of Coventry on Mondays, Tuesdays, and
Wednesdays and return to Coventry on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.
The list of special offers below is updated every time a new offer
arrives on our desk, so feel free to bookmark this page and come back to
check the list as often as you like.
Thomson Fly itself is recommending that you travel on from any of the
three destinations to hit the slopes and is allowing everyone to take
along skis for free. Or even if you just want to plan a cheap trip for
the New Year period spontaneously. No-frills airlines usually invent
some sort of spurious excuse for their promotions. The list of special
offers below is updated every time a new offer arrives on our desk, so
feel free to bookmark this page and come back to check the list as often
as you like.