Subject: Closure of IPv6 WG and creation of IPv6 Maintenance WG

From: "Hemant Singh (shemant)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 16:05:42 -0400

Folks,
 
When will a URL be available for this new IPv6 Maintenance WG? Will this
new WG have a new mailer to send emails to or will the [email-masked]
mailer continue to be used for the new WG?  If a new mailer is created,
will people subscribed to [email-masked] automatically get moved to the
new mailer? Lastly, in what timeframe can one expect to get this
administrative work out of the way?
 
Sorry, if I missed any emails related to answers to such questions.
 
Thanks.
 
Hemant
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Roger Jorgensen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 08:35:06 +0200 (CEST)

> Sorry, if I missed any emails related to answers to such questions.

you havent missed anything since the last rounds of email... things are 
kinda slow :]

-- 

------------------------------
Roger Jorgensen              | - ROJO9-RIPE  - RJ85P-NORID
[email-masked]           | - IPv6 is The Key!
-------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Brian Haberman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 08:06:36 -0400

Given the number of comments/concerns raised over the initial proposed
charter, the chairs need to revise the charter.  After that, it is
reviewed by the relevant AD (Jari in this case) and once he is satisfied
with the charter content, it is reviewed by the IESG and comments are
solicited from the IETF community.

Our intent is to re-use the existing ipv6 mailing list rather than
create a new one.

Regards,
Brian

Hemant Singh (shemant) wrote:
> <mailto:[email-masked]> mailer continue to be used for the new WG?  If a
> new mailer is created, will people subscribed to [email-masked]
> <mailto:[email-masked]> automatically get moved to the new mailer?
> Lastly, in what timeframe can one expect to get this administrative work
> out of the way?
>  
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>