Subject: modifications in ipv6

From: "ather zaidi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 21:16:32 +0530

Dear All,

I am a final year engineering student in India, as part of our final year
project we are working on some modifications in ipv6 header format . We have
already submitted the initial proposal at our university. I will appreciate
any comments and suggestions . We are novices in the field, so we also
expect lot of criticism.
But anything which makes the project worthwhile is most welcome. kindly read
the attachment.

thanks and regards

Ather Zaidi
f/o Engg and Tech
Jamia Millia Islamia
New Delhi
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Rémi Denis-Courmont <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 18:55:04 +0300

Le vendredi 10 août 2007, ather zaidi a écrit :
> I am a final year engineering student in India, as part of our final
> year project we are working on some modifications in ipv6 header
> format .

You're quite a bit late in the game. The IPv6 header format has been 
frozen over 10 years ago. Also, this mailing list is about maintaining 
the IPv6 protocol, not extending it (anymore).

-- 
Rémi Denis-Courmont
http://www.remlab.net/