Subject: Reminder: HITBSecConf2007 - Malaysia is less than 2 weeks away

From: Praburaajan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 11:50:32 +0800

HITBSecConf2007 - Malaysia is a mere 2 weeks away! Organized as a
community centric, non-profit effort, HITBSecConf is Asia's largest
network security event featuring 4 keynote speakers, 7 tracks of
technical training sessions and access to over 30 hours of deep
knowledge demos and presentations!

Date: 3rd - 6th September 2007
Venue: Hilton KL Sentral
Time: 0900 - 1800 What's on the menu

- 7 tracks of hands on technical training sessions (3rd & 4th)
- 4 keynote speakers (Mark 'Phiber Optik' Abene, Emmanuel Goldstein,
Mikko Hypponen and Lance Spitzner!)
- Lock Picking Village (run by members of TOOOL USA)
- Capure The Flag (team-based hacking competition with 11 teams from
around the world confirmed)
- BZFlag Area

Some of the highlight conference presentations:

- Hacking Biometric Systems
- High Security Locks - Illusion or Reality?
- How to 0wn Critical National Infrastructure - Hacking SCADA
- RDS-TMC Injection: How to Freak Out Your Sat Nav Systems
- Attacking Cisco NAC
- Hacking Hardened and Secured Oracle Servers

PLUS an exclusive presentation on WABISABILABI - The Exploit Marketplace
Project by their Director of Strategy, who will be taking questions from
the audience and speaking on the purpose of the project and it's future
plans.

Walk in registrants are accepted and the area where the lock picking
village, bzflag competition, zone-h hacking challenge and the capture
the flag 'live hacking' competition is being held is FREE AND OPEN TO
PUBLIC. So do come and check it out. :)

If you haven't registered yet, there's still time to do so but do note
that prices increase after 31st August 2007. For further details, please
see:

http://conference.hitb.org/hitbsecconf2007kl/

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------