Subject: Re: IPv6 WG Last Call: <draft-ietf-ipv6-deprecate-rh0-01.txt>

From: JINMEI Tatuya / 神明達哉<[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 00:48:59 +0900

At Thu, 28 Jun 2007 13:20:22 -0700,
ext Bob Hinden <[email-masked]> wrote:

> 	Title		: Deprecation of Type 0 Routing Headers in IPv6
> 	Author(s)	: J. Abley, et al.
> 	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipv6-deprecate-rh0-01.txt
> 	Pages		: 9
> 	Date		: 2007-6-28
> 	
> to Proposed Standard.  Please send substantive comments to the IPv6  
> mailing list. Editorial comments can be sent to the authors.
> 
> This last call will end on July 12, 2007.

Just out of curiosity, what's the current status (and planned next
step) of this last call?  It seems those who have already agreed with
the decision of deprecating RH0 generally support this draft while
some others raised an objection to the fundamental decision.  Are we
falling back to that level of discussion? (This is not a rhetorical
question; I'm just asking).

					JINMEI, Tatuya
					Communication Platform Lab.
					Corporate R&D Center, Toshiba Corp.
					[email-masked]

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 13:47:17 -0700

Jinmei,

> question; I'm just asking).

Thanks for asking!

The chairs after the reviewing the comments received during the  
working group last call and discussing it with our AD, think it would  
be valuable to ask the question again.  We just sent an email to the  
list asking the question.  Please respond to that thread.

Thanks,
Bob