Subject: breaking world news

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 09:26:01 +0200

Global News Wire

Money Matters:

New Options For Online Vehicle Sales

Exit Only Inc. EX T0
$0.41

Exit Only's initial web launch was in early May of 2007. The idea of
bringing new and used vehicles to web consumers is nothing we have not
seen before. The new concept here is allowing its clients to post
vehicles to the database without charge or hidden fees. Sellers are now
only charged for actual results, namely $2 per lead for actual
interested buyers.

Company Bullets:

- The response from the market during the Canadian release was
incredible.
- The marketing teams projected year end numbers were surpassed 4 months
early.
- The site has now expanded its scope to include the US market.
- Exit has partnered with a number of online services to provide
immediate market exposure.
- Exit is also providing mobile access for sellers. The system will
deliver real-time leads of buyer information directly to their mobile
phone.

As the US market is considerably larger, patterned results in the US can
instantly put this new company on the map. To read recent releases and
find out more information consult any financial website.

International News:

U.N. food program officer seized, jailed in Somalia ----- MOGADISHU,
Somalia -- The head of U.N. food agency operations in the
violence-wracked Somali capital was taken away Wednesday by 50 to 60
heavily armed government security officers who stormed the U.N.
compound, the agency said. The World Food Program suspended aid
distribution in Mogadishu in response. Interior Minister Mohamed
Mohamoud Guled denied government officers carried out any operation at
the U.N. compound. But he added that the WFP last month distributed food
aid without consulting the government, a reason that the government has
in recent months used to block distributions to areas perceived to be
against the government. 

American News:

Swearing at work boosts team spirt, morale -----  LONDON - Regular
swearing at work can help boost team spirit among staff, allowing them
to express better their feelings as well as develop social
relationships, according to a study by researchers. Yehuda Baruch, a
professor of management at the University of East Anglia, and graduate
Stuart Jenkins studied the use of profanity in the workplace and
assessed its implications for managers. They assessed that swearing
would become more common as traditional taboos are broken down, but the
key appeared to be knowing when such language was appropriate and when
to turn to blind eye.