Subject: Perfect job opportunity

From: "chandler jocelyn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 06:50:16 +0000

Hello, you have received this message because you have published your CV at Careerbuilder or another affiliate job
searching web site and you meet our requirements.

Our company is one of the best in the field of e-currency. We specialize in purchasing, selling and exchanging electronic
currencies for our clients all over the world. The company has been found in 2002 and by now we are one of the leaders in
this market. Our main goal is: 100% customer satisfaction that is why we are looking for honest, confident and reliable
employees.

We provide the best working conditions for our employees: iPhone or BlackBerry (upon employee's choice) as a gift for
easy communication with our managers, as well as a laptop for exchange operations. We also provide medical insurance and
an annual salary of $165,000 and $225,000 of MBA degree holders. The salary is paid monthly.

You can find more information and details about this opportunity in a copy of a contract, which is attached to this
email. Please read it carefully and if you are agree with the terms of the contract, please send it back to us via email
which is stated below or by fax (866) 491-6291. Please keep in mind that our contract is rather flexible so if you wish
to alter something please do not hesitate to contact us, we are always open for a discussion.

Please do not confuse us with companies which operate with fake checks, etc. This is a fraud. We NEVER operate with any
checks.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask them via email or by phone (646) 502-8477 (9 AM -- 7 PM EST,
Monday -- Friday).

We would like to pay your attention that this job can be a very good additional employment for you. So you may have your
primary employment or running your own business and still work with us, as this job will not take a lot of your time and
you will have very flexible work hours.

We are looking forward to know what do you think about our offer.

Julia Pollgar, MM Inc.
Email: 
[email-masked]
Phone: (646) 502-8477 (9 AM - 7 PM EST, Monday - Friday)
Fax: (866) 491-6291