Subject: Source Address Selection

From: FUJIKAWA Kenji <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 15:14:01 +0900

Dear 6man chairs and members;

I posted an internet draft,
	 draft-fujikawa-ipv6-src-addr-selection-01.txt
which shows one method of selecting a source address 
just from ordinal destination-based routing information.

Can I have just 5 minutes to make a presentation in the
next IETF 6man WG meeting?

Best Regards,
------------------------------------------------------------------
FUJIKAWA Kenji(Ph. D.) ROOT Inc., Kyoto Information Laboratory
59 Minami-yonnotsubo-cho, Iwakura, Sakyo-ku, Kyoto 606-0033, Japan
WWW:  http://www23.atwiki.jp/hudikaha/
Mail: [email-masked]
Tel:  +81-3-5436-8380 (Ext. 1593)

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------