Subject: Call for Agenda items

From: Brian Haberman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2007 08:50:25 -0400

All,
      The 6man WG has a meeting slot during IETF 70 in Vancouver.  The 
chairs are beginning to pull together the meeting agenda.  If you have a 
presentation request, please e-mail those to the chairs 
([email-masked]).

Regards,
Brian & Bob

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Brian Haberman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 12:48:30 -0500

All,
      The current agenda is available on-line at:
http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/07dec/agenda/6man.txt

Regards,
Brian