Subject: [Fwd: Itojun gathering at 70th IETF]

From: Brian Haberman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 06:32:50 -0500

FYI...

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Itojun gathering at 70th IETF
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 12:00:20 +0900
From: Jun Murai <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: junsec <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], "fred@cisco. com" <[email-masked]>,   Kurt 
Lindqvist <[email-masked]>,   Brian Haberman 
<[email-masked]>,   Elwyn Davies <[email-masked]>, Jari 
Arkko <[email-masked]>,   Vixie <[email-masked]>
CC: Jun Murai <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]> 
<[email-masked]> 
<[email-masked]>

Dear Friends,

As many may have heard of the sad news, Itojun (Dr. Junichiro Hagino)
known to the IETF community as the Chair of the IPv6 working group,
active IAB Member, and dedicated researcher to the deployment of IPv6
standards, passed away on October 29, 2007.

Itojun has been an important member of the WIDE community, making
numerous worldwide contributions in the field of network computing. We
would like to invite the IETF community to spend time with his friends
and fellow researchers in remembering Itojun.
	
The WIDE Project will be holding a gathering to commemorate Itojun at
this upcoming 70th IETF meeting in Vancouver. Please drop by the Westin
Bayshore "Chairman" room on the 2nd floor between 17:30pm-21:00pm
(December 3, 2007)

If you could share this information with his friends, appreciated.

We look forward to seeing you there.

Jun Murai (WIDE Project)

---Gathering in Memory of ItoJun---
Date: December 3, 2007
Time: 17:30pm-21:00pm (Refreshments and snacks will be served)
Place: Westin Bayshore "Chairman" room on the 2nd floor

http://www.starwoodhotels.com/westin/property/meetings/floor_map_chart.html?propertyID=1080&buildingKey=1001023468&floorKey=2

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------