Subject: re: did you get this yet

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 16:08:34 +0200

Et gu saves hotels in energy crises

EnerBrite Technologies Group, Inc.
E t G U
$0.008

The top five reasons to consider E tG u

1. The entire world is concerned about the Energy Crisis
2. Government sees no real relief in sight. Corporations are finding
their own way out.
3. Et G u provides a system that is reducing energy costs upwards of 30%.
4. Facilities such as Radisson Hotel and Clarion Hotel are boasting e Tg
U's SensorStat having helped them meet the energy crisis.
5. A planned media campaign next week will be drawing both investors and
brokers to the table.

EtGU is a penny stock that has the easy potential in light of recent
releases to climb hard and fast. Investors who get in early maximize
their potential returns. Read the recent news and get on e t gu first
thing Monday.