Subject: Market research report number 289

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 23:18:09 +0900

The Golden News
Gold Values climbing twice as fast as predicted!

Hemisphere Gold (HPGI) $1.00

Low gold prices in the 90's reduced the amount of exploration for new
deposits. Now depleted gold reserves and the spiraling American Dollar
are pushing Gold prices up for investors looking for a safe haven.

A gold rush is now in effect in Suriname as large deposits having been
discovered and the rush to mine them is at full speed.

HPGI has a 720 sq mile property right in the middle of the Gold Belt In
Suriname. Cutting edge technology has already revealed rich deposits at
nearly 4 ounces per ton.

Essential Things For Your Consideration

1. Gold prices continue to climb. Prices have already exceeded analyst's
predictions.
2. Current global market conditions and demands are primed for a
continued increase in the price of gold.
3. HPGI's use of cutting edge technology has maximized there ability to
find gold deposits. Their experienced management team has also been able
to accomplish this while keeping costs down during exploration.
4. For investors interested in a Gold Belt Strategy, HPGI is a prime
target as there claim sits right in the middle of several large
producing mines.
5. Gold is traditionally a safe haven investment for investors in times
of trouble.

Gold is certainly becoming the hot investment in such a turbulent
market. HPGI has the potential to provide a safe haven and hefty returns
for early investors. Take the time to read over their website and review
the recent news releases and profiles from “Stockguru”. It may be your
best investment this year.