Subject: Dollar continues fall against Yen and corporate projects look dark.

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 13:25:13 +0700

World Watch Report
Gold Nears All Time record Highs

Hemisphere Gold Inc (HPGI)
$1.14

Peter Spina, an analyst at GoldSeek stated. "Integrity in our financial
institutions and the U.S. dollar are falling quickly. Restoring
confidence is very difficult to undertake with current circumstances,
and the result is greater interest in real money. Gold's integrity does
not need to be questioned, and that brings a level of confidence the
U.S. dollar simply cannot produce as it loses its global appeal," Gold
markets are continuing to climb as the dollar just cannot provide the
stability investors are looking for.

In this growing market companies like Hemisphere Gold are showing a
promising future due to there recent gold findings in South America. The
last 30 days has seen an increase in share prices of over 115%.

Investor knowledge of HPGI is growing, shares are moving and prices are
climbing. Next week Hemisphere has scheduled a huge media release and
marketing program to draw attention of investors. Friday is the best day
to get ahead of it and maximize the return potential. Move fast.