Subject: Analysts see gold as haven from a unstable US Market and Dollar.

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 09:16:45 +0300

Economic Alert
Hemisphere announces it has found gold amid the highest priced gold
market since 1980.

Hemisphere Gold Inc (HPGI)
$1.14

" Morgan Stanley analysts have warned that the dollar could experience a
more "violent correction" and their managing director in Asia Stephen
Roach has said that gold will likely remain a safe haven given what is
happening in the financial markets," said Mark O'Byrne, director of Gold
and Silver Investments Ltd. As more investors turn to safe havens in
gold, prices continue a steady rise.

In this growing market companies like Hemisphere Gold are showing a
promising future due to there recent gold findings in South America. The
last 30 days has seen an increase in share prices of over 115%.

If ever there was a time to move on Hemisphere it is Friday. Next weeks
marketing campaign will really boost investor awareness and push the
shares even higher. Read up and look over the site and review the
profiles appearing online. Friday is the best time to get in.