Subject: RE: January 67% OFF

From: Online Store ® Official Site <[email-masked]>

This email was sent to you by store. To ensure delivery to your inbox (not junk folders),
please add [email-masked] to your address book.
Having trouble viewing this email? Click here!

Home

Health

Male & Female

Personal care

Vitamins

See more >

2008 has just begun, but these great deals are ending soon:

You are receiving this message because you are a valued customer. If you have questions about the privacy policy, please read our privacy statement.

Offers cannot be redeemed for cash. While supplies last. See site for
additional details.

© 2008 inc. All rights reserved.

IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO RECEIVE FUTURE PROMOTIONAL EMAILS,
click here to unsubscribe
or change your subscription settings.

This mail was sent to: [email-masked]