Subject: HITBSecConf2008 - Malaysia: Online registration closes on 24th Oct

From: Praburaajan <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 07:09:43 +0800

This is a reminder that online registration for HITBSecConf2008 -
Malaysia, the largest network security conference in Asia and the Middle
East, closes on the 24th of October - walk in registrations are still
accepted thereafter but prices increase to MYR1099. To book your seats
online, please register through:

http://conference.hitb.org/hitbsecconf2008kl/register/

27th & 28th October 2008
========================

TECH TRAINING 1 - Structured Network Threat Analysis and Forensics
Trainers: Meling Mudin (spoonfork) and Lee Chin Sheng (geek00l)
Seats Left: 3

TECH TRAINING 2 - Bluetooth, RFID & Wireless Hacking - UPDATED COURSE
CONTENTS!
Trainers: Andrew 'Q' Righter (HacDC) and King Tuna
Seats Left: 9

TECH TRAINING 3 - Web Application Security - Advanced Attacks and Defense
Trainer: Shreeraj Shah (Director, BlueInfy)
Seats Left: CLASS IS FULL

TECH TRAINING 4 - The Exploit Laboratory 3.0 - UPDATED COURSE CONTENTS!
Trainers: Saumil Shah (Founder/CEO, Net-Square) & SK Chong (Security
Consultant, SCAN Associates Bhd.)
Seats Left: 6

Keynote Address - 29th & 30th October 2008
==========================================

KEYNOTE 1 - "The Art of Click-Jacking" - Jeremiah Grossman (Founder &
Chief Technology Officer, White Hat Security.)

KEYNOTE 2 - "Cyberwar is Bullshit" - Marcus Ranum (Chief Security
Officer, Tenable Network Security)

KEYNOTE 3 - "Welcome to the 0wned World" - Dr. Anton Chuvakin (Chief
Research Officer, Log Logic Inc.)

KEYNOTE 4 - "Dissolving an Industry as a Hobby" - Peter Sunde [brokep]
and Fredrik Neij [TiAMO] (Founders of The Pirate Bay - TPB)

FULL CONFERENCE AGENDA:
http://conference.hitb.org/hitbsecconf2008kl/agenda.htm

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------