Subject: [IP-Optical] AD-review of draft-ietf-ipo-carrier-requirements

From: Alex Zinin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 14:05:49 -0700

Folks-

 After reading the document, I was left with the feeling that it is
 not clear to me whether the document is simply a recompilation of the
 material found in other organizations (such as OIF and ITU), or
 something unique for the IETF. I asked several individual reviewers
 to read the document and give me their opinions. All of them
 mentioned similar concerns and indicated that the document should not
 go forward.

 Before I can take the document to the IESG, I need to make sure it
 represents wide consensus within the SUB-IP community and the WG in
 particular. With this in mind, I would like to ask the WG chairs to
 initiate another 2-week WG Last Call. I would also like the WG
 participants to express their opinion on the document, and
 specifically their support of the document going forward, and the
 reasons why (if at all) they believe the document would be useful
 with its current contents. Please make sure you've read the latest
 version of the draft.

 Regards

-- 
Alex Zinin
IETF SUB-IP Area co-Director

_______________________________________________
IP-Optical mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/ip-optical