Subject: Traders Daily Report

From: "Next Home Run Stock?" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 23:47:03 -0200

The Wall Street Investor

An Oil Discovery That Will Put The Middle East Out Of Business.

One of the most exciting oil & gas investment plays  
that  we  have  seen over the past year,
A promising stock investment opportunities

Am-Tex  Oil  &  Gas.
==========================================
Am-Tex Oil & Gas, Inc. OTC: AMTX
Current Price: 0.30
STR0NG BUY with a short term price of 1.50  (20 Days)
REASON  Production and major news pending
Short Term Outlook: Explosive Growth
Est. Shares Out: 77 Million
Market Capitalization: 20.79 Million
Industry P/E: 16x
Industry Average 52 Week Price Change: +65%
==========================================

With oil prices over   50  per  barrel,  and foreign imports looking
increasingly  unreliable,  this  is  a  boom  period  for   US   oil
exploration  companies.   Savvy-investors that have been buying AMTX
will reap the rewards very  shortly  due  to EPS and Major discovery
news in our opinion.

Morgan Stanley recently forecast that the price of oil  could  reach
as  high  as  80 per barrel by the end of the year!!  With more than
57%  of  US  oil   coming   from  foreign  imports,  and  increasing
international instability, the  industry  is  undergoing  a  renewed
trend  towards  domestic  exploration and production.  US demand for
natural gas  is  dramatically  increasing  with  overall consumption
expected to grow by more than 60% to 37 trillion cubic feet by 2020,
and natural gas prices on the spot market nearly doubling from  less
than two years ago.

With  this  in mind, we ask you to consider one of the most exciting
oil & gas investment plays  that  we  have  seen over the past year,
Am-Tex  Oil  &  Gas.   While  there  are  any  number  of  promising
investment opportunities in the oil &  gas  small  cap  segment,  we
almost  never  see  stock  opportunities  with the same pedigree and
certainty of AMTX.  Am-Tex  has  recently  entered into an agreement
with oil industry giant, Exxon-Mobil and Holifield Oil Company,  for
joint  production  of  a  928 acre property in the heavily producing
Giddings Field in Lee County, Texas.

With Holifield Oil  Company,  AMTX  has  been  able  to secure a 25%
working interest  in  this  project,  while  Exxon-Mobil  holds  the
remaining  75%  interest.   AMTX  recently  announced  that  it  has
commenced  drilling  operations  on  Edgmon-Cameron,  and expects to
begin production  of  commercially  viable  oil  over  the  next 3-4
months, with initial yield expectations of more than 600 barrels per
day.  Over the next several years, AMTX plans  to  bring  additional
wells  online,  and  projects annual income of more than  80 million
when the site has been fully developed by 2008!!!

Through this tremendous alliance  with  visionary oil wildcatter Ray
Holifield  and  Exxon-Mobil,  we  believe  that  Am-Tex  Oil  &  Gas
represents the single most exciting investment opportunity  we  have
seen  in  the  past  two years.  At trading levels of only $0.25 per
share, this is a true  undiscovered gem.  When commercial production
begins over the next several months, this stock  will  explode.   We
urge you to consider investing in Am-Tex Oil & Gas now, and see your
investment explode by 300-500% over the next 3-4 months!!!

===========================================
1.   The  outlook  for  US  oil  and gas stocks has rarely been more
optimistic  in   recent   years,   with   skyrocketing  consumption,
decreasing domestic production,  and  foreign  supply  uncertainties
contributing to historical price levels for oil and natural gas.  In
2004,  the  US  will  consumer  7.5  billion  barrels  of oil, while
domestic oil production is declining  by  2%  annually and is at its
lowest levels since the 1950’s,  with  more  than  57%  of  domestic
consumption coming from imports.  With crude oil now trading at more
than  $50 per barrel, Morgan Stanley has recently predicted that oil
could reach $80 by the  end  of  the  year!!!   At the same time, US
demand for natural gas is increasing at an  exponential  rate,  with
consumption expected to increase at a rate of 60-65% to more than 37
trillion  cubic  feet  (currently  23  Tcf)  by 2020.  With domestic
production of  roughly  18-19  Tcf  per  year,  this  has  created a
tremendous supply shortage, and  is  likely  to  drive  natural  gas
prices  well  above  current  levels of $5-6 per BTU.  Many analysts
predict that natural gas prices  on  the  spot market could reach as
high as $9 by winter!!!

2.  In partnership with oil industry giant Exxon-Mobil and Holifield
Oil Company, AMTX has acquired a 25% working interest in a 928  acre
property,  located  at the Giddings Field, in the Austin Chalk Trend
of Lee County, Texas.   The  Giddings  Field was first discovered in
the 1930’s and has been responsible  for  cumulative  production  of
more  than 380 million barrels of oil and 2.1 trillion cubic feet of
natural gas.  Most of this production was undertaken with antiquated
vertical drilling techniques, leaving a  huge  amount of oil and gas
reserves un-recovered in the ground- engineering  estimates  suggest
that  there is over  1 billion in oil and gas reserves waiting to be
recovered in the Giddings Field!!!  Using advanced seismic analysis,
horizontal drilling, and proprietary  recovery technologies, AMTX is
aggressively re-entering the Giddings Field, and  expects  to  begin
substantial  production  from  the  property  over  the next several
months.

3.  Ray Holifield,  responsible  for  AMTX  exploration and drilling
operations, is a legend in the oil & gas industry, who  has  drilled
over  2,000  wells  in  this  same  formation  over the past quarter
century.  His wells in the Giddings  Field have produced more than 3
to 4 times the oil of other wells in the same area,  and  the  total
oil  revenues  from his wells exceeds $5 billion with an ROI of 5:1,
simply unheard of  compared  to  industry  standards  of 2.  What is
more, Ray Holifield has undertaken an extensive geological  analysis
and survey of the area, at a cost of more than  10 million, which he
can  use  to accurately pinpoint and exploit reserves.  When he used
these techniques and surveys in  Lee County, Texas, the results were
astonishing.  Of 647  vertical  wells  drilled,  initial  production
average  more  than  a  thousand  barrels  of oil per day, and total
production averaged 147,900 BOE, results more than 4.5 times greater
than other operators in the same  area!  Simply put, in the Giddings
Field, there is no better man to oversee production,  who  has  more
experience and a proven track record of success, that Ray Holifield.

4.   AMTX  is  ready  to  begin production now in the Giddings Field
property, and expects to generate  initial production of 600 barrels
per day, with oil and  gas  income  of   80  million  projected  for
2008!!!  AMTX has selected 20 sites for new wells or re-entries, and
expects  to  be  producing  600  barrels  a  day within the next few
months- generating income for  the Company of approximately  110,000
in the first quarter of 2005.  AMTX will bring one well online every
quarter in the early stages, and then  plans  to  use  cash-flow  to
start-up  two wells per quarter.  By the first quarter of 2008, AMTX
projects that it will  be  earning  income  of  over $20 million, an
annualized rate of more  than   80  million!!!   Based  on  earnings
projections  of  $80 million for 2008, and applying the industry P/E
of 16x, this suggests a valuation  for  AMTX of  14.00 per share- an
increase of more than 5100% to current trading levels!!!

5.  At its current trading range of around  $0.25  per  share,  AMTX
represents  a  tremendous  opportunity  to  see  huge profits.  With
production slated to begin  over  the  next several months, we think
that the stock will see major share price increases once  the  wells
begin production- with early investors seeing gains of 300-500% over
the  next  3-4  months!!   Historically,  oil  and  gas  exploration
companies  see  their  stock price increase upwards of 100-200% with
major milestones, such as indicated resources, increased production,
and the successful completion or  start-up of wells.  FCGCF exploded
from  the  low  $1  range  to  nearly  $8  when  it  hit  its  first
commercially viable oil in September of 2002, a gain  of  more  than
700%,  while  OILXF  skyrocketed  428% from $1.00 to $2.64 from July
2003 to January 2004, when they  struck  oil in the North Sea.  With
commercial production from the Giddings Field,  helmed  by  industry
pioneer Ray Holifield, we think that AMTX will dwarf the price gains
of these players, and make early investors rich in the process!!
==========================================

Forward  looking statements are based on expectations, estimates and
projections at the  time  the  statements  are  made  that involve a
number of risks and uncertainties which could cause  actual  results
or  events  to  differ  materially from those presently anticipated.
Forward looking statements in this  action may be identified through
the  use  of  words  such  as:  "projects",  "foresee",   "expects",
"estimates,"  "believes,"  "understands"  "will",  "anticipates," or
that by statements  indicating  certain  actions  "may," "could," or
"might" occur. All information provided within this email pertaining
to investing, stocks,securities must be  understood  as  information
provided  and  not  investment advice. Emerging Equity Alert advises
all  readers  and  subscribers  to  seek  advice  from  a registered
professional securities representative before deciding to  trade  in
stocks  featured within this email. None of the material within this
report shall be construed as any  kind of investment advice. We have
been paid 20,000 dollars for this mailing from a third party.