Subject: make red light cameras ineffictive -rut

From: You hate Photo cops? <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 12:14:15 +0200 EST

Have you been caught by a red light camera yet?
if yes, then you have already paid
$100? $150? $250? or MORE for EACH offense!

What if I told you there is a way to 
AVOID these fines forever?
http://www.bbahostcity.com/index.php?id=173&affid=4586

The New and Improved Photo-Blocker Spray

REFLECTS photo radar flash, help in to prevent a costly ticket!
FAST spray-on formula is easily applied in minutes!
INVISIABLE to the naked eye, only you will know it is on your vehicle!
EXCLUSIVE formula! Good for up to four plates.
BETTER than licence plates covers which are ilegal in most states.
LEGAL in all 50 states & all countries world-wide.
DURABLE formula will not wash off.fade. or dissolve away.

Photo- Blocker has been independently tested by major news networks like 
FOx NEWS,CBS,NBC was even tested by the Denver Police Department.

Come Here to find out more
http://www.bbahostcity.com/index.php?id=173&affid=4586

Check here if you would not like to receive future mailings.
http://www.bbahostcity.com/gone.php

boletus sophoclean supreme derelict regis approximant nash vindicate introduce altar pap syllogistic witness omit boycott dale e's woeful advocacy gullet float orbital moonlit barclay manifold hodges lag expressible hoarfrost recumbent nazism consortium blutwurst anglicanism satisfy bane passivate elan sandblast blackfeet aaa geoduck pbs cauliflower leeway manna sinistral porch automorphic gnp avertive lusty transcription bodice caliph adverbial abrogate slut circus objet feminine assassin freshman ainu earmark doorbell filth i'll conversion waco posteriori blue catkin baronet teethe venomous southland coworker malaysia gaffe orville admitted agamemnon codfish deliberate buttonweed chowder inconvenient eavesdropping epigraph manslaughter bong bowline circulant boyar blomberg kafkaesque lollipop tic fix jam wasserman bay wavy introduction calibrate impulsive syrinx cedric chalet everhart ligature grovel deep litany fluorine manpower believe snuffly wacky bunt coffee airfare erosive emmanuel reilly barbecue bashaw novitiate command payne chit picayune battle pyhrric audiovisual avuncular incontrollable wheresoever iodinate physiochemical protactinium baptist furious infidel andre boron binaural sikorsky lyons selma methylene vinegar gallonage culprit redpoll sack recombinant coccidiosis extractor sera topsy seven evangel downey eggplant protean wrongdoing bellboy venomous convince strongroom filial construe donna ellis ed stolid oldsmobile ivanhoe epistemology alveoli doltish telegraph dupont chicano messenger blissful inefficacy picturesque clank simple crossbow quintus romance cloister belfry vernon bullwhack screwdriver hirsute agglutinin hellfire salerno hart legate upswing conflict preventive coachmen hugging needful hearsay covenant ineradicable transportation id silica congest visionary accusative antique quorum ultra tablespoonful elisha fidelity creon intelligible syllogistic mahayana foyer oblate programmer floral kaskaskia bethought duct plugging quietus workbook immodest birthplace ferocity acts ethnic discriminatory dispersion transmission brad civic conrail etiquette cicero polygonal contaminant churchwoman demean creek katherine coke adjust jettison legitimacy shad yale bold irreparable getty armload dyke burroughs decadent lila