Subject: AHMED FROM UK

From: barrister <[email-masked]>
Date: 29 Jan 2005 15:19:21 -0000

AHMED ASALAM WRITING FROM THE UK:

THE SOLICITORS AT LAW

LegalPractitioners, consultants

Advocate, and chartered solicitors.

25Idowotailor streets

Victoria Island-Lagos

Nigeria.

Presently, I am in UK for 6 months medication.

Phonenumber: +44-7040114978 

            +44-7031849029 

             +44-7031849032

FAX NUMBER  +44-7092861400                         

Mutual benefit of $28.800million dollars.

PLEASE REPLY YOUR MESSAGE TO THIS EMAILADDRESS:([email-masked]).

STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL FOR YOU.

My Dear Good Friend,

    How do you do?

It is with great confidentthat I send this unsolicited message to seek your

Consent andpartnership, I am Barrister Ahmed Asalam ESQ well known (S.A.N)

Senioradvocate of Nigeria,i need your urgent and  very confidential

Approach to this transaction.

I am 72 years old presently in UK forthe treatment of diabetics.

I am contact you to help me transfer thiscash into your personal account

Because of my financial inability totransfer the cash to my personal account 

Here in UK.

I want you to  receive trapped $28.800 million USD, I am the attorney to

late GeneralSanni Adachas family, the former Nigeria Head of State who

died few Years ago, before his death and now I remain the familylawyer.

The present Government have intensified serious probe intoAbachas

 Looted funds and they arrested the son ibrahim abacha forconspiracy to

economy  Sabotage, I battle with my chamber associates toget him out on bail,

 While the case is still pending he was placed onhouse arrest.

Alhaji Ibrahim abacha is the eldest son of Abacha; hegave me the mandate to

Convert their landed properties to cash, thesale of the properties have

Accrued $28.800 million USD, This cash istrapped here because of our

Government probations into abachas financeand wealth.

I want you to receive this cash immediately through thisarrangements made by

me And the bank that contain the cash: you willsend the following

information’s  Immediately.

Your personaltelephone lines

Home address

Bank and banking information’s

Passportphotograph

THE NAME OF YOUR BANK,ITS ADDRESS WITH TEL,

FAX AND TELEXNUMBERS.

THE ACCOUNT NUMBER

THE COMPLETE MAILING ADRRESS OF THEBENEFICIARY

WITH TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBERS.

I will send thisinformation’s to the bank; they will use the information's 

To open adomiciliary account and deposit the fund into the account in

yourname, The bank will then send you the documents through courier serviceto enable

you Clear the cash in your country; I have made allmodalities down to protect

you From bridge of the law, there no riskinvolve, it is 100% risk free, you 

should Send your complete information’s.

There are two options to get the fund to you ,if wantthe deliver to your

door step through the deplomatic courier servicethat contain the fund .secondly

through bank to bank transfer,  youshould state how you want the fund to be delivered to

yourpossesion.

In 3 working days from the I received the information'syour bank will be

Credited.

Although we have not meet, I got yourcontacts from VIP files in the

Internet believing that you are cablesto handle to handle this magnitude of

Cash, I want up hold the trustand confident I reposed in you, I want you

note that Why I request yourassistance help me financially transfer this cash into

youraccount,

I am using this opportunity that abacha elder son abrahim isconfined to

house Arrest to transfer this cash to you.

The cash willbe share 50% percent each, any expenses that will occur will

be Sharedequally by both parties, I am waiting for your urgent reply, this is

Amatter of urgency.

I refer u to this sitebelow:

http://www.time.com/time/europe/magazine/2000/27/swiss.html

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/909972.s

Yoursfaithfully,

Barrister AhmedAsalam.ESQ

 (S.A.N).

PLEASE REPLYYOURMESSAGE TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS:([email-masked])

___________________________________________________________________________
Mail sent from WebMail service - http://www.comsiconsa.com