Subject: no more tickets! -mmk 5 sw

From: "Plate invisible" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2005 20:29:13 +0200

Have you been caught by a red light camera yet?
if yes, then you have already paid
$100? $150? $250? or MORE for EACH offense!

What if I told you there is a way to 
AVOID these fines forever?
http://trueblocker.com/index.php?ref=news

The New and Improved Photo-Blocker Spray

REFLECTS photo radar flash, help in to prevent a costly ticket!
FAST spray-on formula is easily applied in minutes!
INVISIABLE to the naked eye, only you will know it is on your vehicle!
EXCLUSIVE formula! Good for up to four plates.
BETTER than licence plates covers which are ilegal in most states.
LEGAL in all 50 states & all countries world-wide.
DURABLE formula will not wash off.fade. or dissolve away.

Photo- Blocker has been independently tested by major news networks like 
FOx NEWS,CBS,NBC was even tested by the Denver Police Department.

Come Here to find out more
http://trueblocker.com/index.php?ref=news

Check here if you would not like to receive future mailings.
http://bfijdeacghkl.comcities.info/go.php?egjkbdxyclzafhim