Subject: Is your website not being seen? Change that quickly.

From: "37,500 hits" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 19:55:05 +0200

Never again will you have to sit and worry about how you are
going to get tons of interested people to see your website
and more importantly finally make what you should from it.

Your problem has been solved for good.

Here’s how to:

*  Advertise virtually anything for a profit.
*  Get an extremely massive advertising campaign for
   relatively no cost.
*  Drive a steady stream of prospects to your site every
   single day.

This enables the small web owner for the first time to create
branding for his or her site since the cost of reaching such
a huge audience is so low.
http://www.a11-web-promo.com

This is a perfect way to test the effectiveness of a banner
ad and experiment with different ad creatives before using it
on other advertising campaigns.

Unlike ezine ads or advertising on a particular site, our
MassMarketing program has the ability to reach the entire
internet. You can only advertise to an ezine list so many
times, our program never gets "stale."

Run, don’t walk on over to:
http://www.a11-web-promo.com

To stop: http://www.a11-web-promo.com/opts.html