Subject: [Ipoverib] Charter additions to IPoIB

From: "bill" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 16:48:00 -0800

There are two deliverables that have been proposed to our charter

One is the long standing DHCP Draft (DHCP over IPoIB)

The other is the proposal from Minnesota to add the SM MIB to the
charter.

Before I go and write a proposed charter to include these - are there
any deep seated objections to including either of these ?

Bill

_______________________________________________
IPoverIB mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipoverib

---

From: Michael Krause <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 08:47:41 -0800

>any deep seated objections to including either of these ?

No.  These have been discussed in the past with most people agreeing they 
should be addressed.

Mike