Subject: [Ipoverib] Seoul IETF (Feb 29 - Mar 5)

From: "H.K. Jerry Chu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 13:06:37 -0800 (PST)

The following is the Important Meeting Dates.

Since the WG scheduling closes in one month, if you plan to
attend and/or have presentation to make, please let Bill
and I know ASAP. Now is also the time to book hotel.

	59th IETF Meeting - Seoul, Korea
	Important Meeting Dates
	
December 15, Monday - Working Group and BOF scheduling begins
Week of December 15 - Registration begins
February 9, Monday - Internet Draft Cut-off for initial document (-00) 
submission at 09:00 ET
February 12, Thursday - Working Group and BOF scheduling closes at 17:00 ET
February 16, Monday - Internet Draft final submission cut-off at 09:00 ET
February 16, Monday - Pre-Registration and Pre-payment cut-off at 12:00 noon ET
February 23, Monday - Registration cancellation cut-off at 17:00 ET
February 24, Tuesday - Working Group agendas due date at 12:00 ET
February 29-March 5 - 59th IETF Meeting in Seoul, Korea
April 2, Friday - Proceedings submission cutoff date by 17:00 ET, send to 
[email-masked]

* All times are in US Eastern Time 

Jerry

_______________________________________________
IPoverIB mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipoverib