Subject: [Ipoverib] (no subject)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 10:00:41 -0700

1300-1500 Afternoon Sessions I
IP over Infiniband WG
10 min - Welcome, selection of minute taker                        Bill
10 min - Agenda Bashing

10 min Status of MIB Drafts                                             
        Bill
20 min  IP over IB Implementation Report OpenIB              Hal
Rosenstock
                                                                        
                                (Bill Presenting)
10 min Status of IP Encapsulation Draft                                 
Vivek

New business
30 Min IP over Infiniband Connected Mode Draft                 Vivek
30 Min SM MIB                                                           
                Cheng

Conclude the meeting

I am adding an implementation report from the OpenIB work.  I would like
to thank Hal, and the OpenIB participants for showing us how there
implementation is proceeding.

Bill

_______________________________________________
IPoverIB mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipoverib