Subject: [Ipoverib] IETF 60 - IPoIB WG Agenda

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 15:05:51 -0700

1300-1500 Afternoon Sessions I
IP over Infiniband WG
10 min - Welcome, selection of minute taker                             
      Bill
10 min - Agenda Bashing

20 min Status of IP Encapsulation Draft                                 
           Vivek
20 min Status of MIB drafts                                             
                     Bill

New business
30 Min IP over Infiniband Connected Mode Draft                          
Vivek
30 Min SM MIB                                                           
                           Cheng

Conclude the meeting

I will post full links to the drafts tomorrow - Just realized that this
probably bounced last week, and I don't have a copy here at work

Bill

_______________________________________________
IPoverIB mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipoverib