Subject: OUR NEXT STOCK PICK: MLMS $.08

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 20:42:40 -0500

OUR NEXT STOCK PICK IS

OTCBB: MLMS
Price: $ .08
Target Price: $.65 - $.75
Float: 1.1mil 

We consider MLMS a STRONG BUY!

Tier II Expected to Create Over $29 Million in Revenues
SAN DIEGO--(Business Wire)--April 23, 2001--MLM World News Today, Inc.
announced that the company has signed a Letter of Intent with a team of top
network marketing professionals to promote the company's "Business Too
 Box'' world-wide. "We have known these individuals for many years. Their
reputation and proven successes have built a huge following in our industry.
We are extremely excited that they see the value in our ''Business Tool Box,
"and that they are confident in forecasting sales in excess of 100,000 units
during the first 6 to 12 months,'' stated James C. Frans, president/CEO of MLM
World News Today, Inc. 

for details go to:
http://quote.yahoo.com/q?s=mlms.ob&d=v1

DISCLAIMER: pennypicks cautions that small and micro-cap stocks
are high-risk investments and that some or all investment dollars
can be lost. We suggest you consult a professional investment advisor
before purchasing any stock. All opinions expressed on the featured
company are the opinions of pennypicks. All information concerning
the companies is received directly from company press releases.
pennypicks recommends you use the information found here as an initial
starting point for conducting your own research and conduct your own
due diligence on the featured company in order to determine your own
personal opinion of the company before investing. pennypicks assumes
all information to be truthful and reliable; however, we cannot and do not
warrant or guarantee the accuracy of this information. All statements
contained herein are deemed to be factual as of the date of this report
and as such are subject to change without notice. pennypicks is not an
Investment Advisor, Financial Planning Service or a Stock Brokerage
Firm and in accordance with such pennypicks is not offering investment
advice or promoting any investment strategies. pennypicksis not offering
securities for sale or solicitation of any offer to buy or sell securities.
Any reference in the newsletter to past performance(s) of companies
previously profiled in the newsletter are specially selected to be referenced
based on the favorable performance of said companies and the companies
referenced may not be representative of all past profiles as not all past
profiles have performed as well. Please remember that past performance
does not predict future results which is why it's called past performance”.
pennypicks holds sixty thousand shares of this company profile. pennypicks,
its affiliates, associates, relatives and anyone associated with pennypicks
in any manner reserves the right to either buy or sell shares in the profiled
company's stock, either before the date of the profile, during the date of the
profile or at any time after the date of the profile. We have an inherent conflict
of interest by sending the newsletter at the same time we may own stock in
the same company. We reserve the right to sell shares at anytime, even
during the time periodin which we are profiling a company. pennypicks may
profile companies trading in fast moving, volatile markets, and any reader
of this newsletter should observe the trading behavior of any profiled
company prior to investing.

unsubscribe at [email-masked]