Subject: EXPLOSIVE STOCK ALERT !!!!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2001 10:58:34 -0400

EXPLOSIVE STOCK ALERT !!!!!

EXPLOSIVE STOCK ALERT

OPHIDIAN PHARMACEUTICALS INC (OTCBB: OPHD)

HUGE NEWSLETTER COVERAGE THIS WEEK!!!

This Friday OPHD will be profiled by some major newsletters.
huge volume and a strong increase in price is expected for
several days.

The 52 week high for OPHD is $2.37 (approximately 5 times the
current price).  Needless to say there is huge upside potential
for OPHD.

We believe the stock could easily reach over $3 in a few weeks.

Good luck and watch OPHD fly this week!

DISCLAIMER: hotstocks cautions that stocks are high-risk
investments and that some or all investment dollars can be
lost. We suggest you consult a professional investment advisor
before purchasing any stock. All opinions expressed in this
newsletter are the opinions of hotstocks. We recommend you
use the information found here as an initial starting point for
conducting your own research and conduct your own due
diligence on the featured company in order to determine your
own personal opinion of the company before investing. 

for proper removal from this newsletter you must email:
[email-masked]