Subject: ADV:CREDIT CARD PROCESSING

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 21:12:46

*********************************************************
To be removed from from further mailings respond to 
this message with "remove" in the subject line.
*********************************************************

Dear Friend,

Discover how you can accept credit cards directly
from your website, telephone or fax for your products 
and services and never need to purchase or lease
expensive credit card equipment or pay a large monthly 
fee for online ordering capabilities or real time processing
transactions.

**Brand New** Merchant Credit Card acceptance program 
allows you to accept Visa, MasterCard, Amex and Discover 
any TIME,any WHERE through phone, fax or internet without 
the need to purchase or lease expensive credit card equipment. 
This brand new program will allow you to accept credit cards 
in 24-48 hours after submitting your application.

You simply pick up your telephone, dial a special toll free
800# 24 hrs a day 7 days a week, input a passcode and the
credit card # and receive an immediate authorization over 
the phone. Or if you prefer you can get your credit cards 
approved directly through your website. Within 2 days the 
money is deposited into your bank account. This is an exciting 
program for all businesses. Before you spend any money on 
a credit card merchant program LOOK at this new program! 

We have a 95%  approval rate for most business types 
regardless of past credit history!

If you have an interest in learning more about a Merchant Account 
for yourself or your business please email your Name, PHONE NUMBER (Don't forget your area code) and best time to call to:

mailto:[email-masked]
 
A representative will return your call within 24hrs.

Or feel free to call us on our 24 hour voicemail at:

1-800-288-7363

ACT NOW AND RECEIVE YOUR VERY OWN ADVERTISING ACCOUNT IN ONE OF THE INTERNETS LARGEST PAY-PER-CLICK SEARCH ENGINES-ABSOLUTELY FREE!

P.S. Be sure to ask about our complete shoppingcart solutions!

This offer only applies to U.S. Residents only and some Canadians
with valid U.S. Social Security #'s.

IBS/PBS a registered
ISO for NBR
7657 Winnetka Ave
Canoga Park Ca. 91306