Subject: Subscription Problems

From: "Kastenholz, Frank" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2001 07:36:57 -0400

Hi folks

It seems that there is some bug either at cisco or
in the charter's subscription instructions. I've been
told that if you send subscription request email to 
@external.cisco.com it fails, but if it goes to @cisco.com 
all is well.

I realize you all have already subscribed, so do not need
to know this information, but I figured I'd let you know
so A) you know why we're seeing a rash of requests to the
main mailing list and B) if you give someone directions,
you can give them the right ones.

Frank Kastenholz
Co-Chair

---

From: RJ Atkinson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2001 08:50:35 -0400

>you can give them the right ones.

Suggestion to the chairs:
        Move the whole list over to the ietf.org mail server
        that is professionally operated by the IETF Secretariat.

        The Secretariat has a good set of mail tools in place,
        including an optional web interface, and the lists homed
        there are consistently reliable.

        Its free for IETF lists.

Ran