Subject: [IPORPR] Last Call on the Proposed Charter

From: "Kastenholz, Frank" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2001 13:37:51 -0400

There have not been a lot of comments on the Charter.
Specifically, 
- Some minor editorial comments from a couple of folks
- We have to add a work item to finish the framework. We propose
  that we make the date to submit it as an informational RFC
  in November of next year. The charter has us developing the
  "basic" IP-over-RPR stuff by the summer and getting the
  "advanced" version done in November. This way the framework
  can reflect the lessons learned from doing these specifications.
  Comments? Questions? 
- There is Albert's comment, addressed in a separate note. 

So we'd like to get all the comments in by Wednesday of
next week (17 October). This is three weeks from when
we sent out the proposal and just over a week from
today. 

Frank Kastenholz
co-chair, IPoRPR

_______________________________________________
IPORPR mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/iporpr