Subject: Establish New Credit

From: Paula <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 04:22:21 -0400

CREDIT
SECRETS 2002

Mastering
and Repairing Your Credit Report

If you or
someone you know has had credit problems in the past - no matter how bad, this information
is vital. These are the SECRETS that the Credit Bureaus DON'T
WANT REVEALED!

Sometimes circumstances
lead even the best of us to have a less than desirable credit rating.  Let's face it,
in today's cashless society, where everyone uses credit cards and ATM cards, you are
judged by your credit rating any time you want to purchase something!

Take a moment to imagine
this...On any given day you could be receiving new pre-approved credit card offers in the
mail, you could able to purchase a new home without worrying about qualifying for a
mortgage, financing for automobiles and boats could be readily available to you, and...you
could have piece of mind knowing that should an emergency arrive you would have the
resources to take care of you and your family.

Does all that seem like a
dream? The fact is that it can all be yours if you learn the secrets and techniques
required to get and maintain a positive credit report!

These are the very same CREDIT
SECRETS that CELEBRITIES use!  It's LEGAL
and best of all, the process is FREE!

Plus what's EVEN
BETTER are the techniques to improve your credit rating WITHOUT
losing any good credit items that you may have the way you would by opening an entirely
new file.

EITHER
way...you come out a WINNER in the credit game!

This E-Book is JAM
PACKED with EXCELLENT information that would be useful to anyone
- not just those with bad credit!

YOU WILL LEARN:

The Solution to Bad Credit

Structure of Social Security Numbers

Scoring for Credit

The Credit System

Credit Card Insights

Six Credit Card Secrets Banks Don't Want You to Know

Establish AAA Credit in 30 Days

The Lure of Bankruptcy

Bookkeeping Made Simple

Stop Collection Agencies In Their Tracks!

If Someone Owes You Money

Your Consumer Rights

The Free Credit Card Trap

How To Get Free Rent

Your Money Guide to Free Government Grants

How Pawn Shops Work

Improve Your Credit By Paying Bills Later Rather Than Sooner

Signature Loans

Wipe Out Debts Without Bankruptcy

Winning The Credit Card Game

Women And Credit

How to obtain an $800 Loan By Mail - Interest Free!

The Secrets Of Credit Repair

The Inside Secrets Of Credit Repair

Solving Credit Problems

Guerrilla Tactics That Will Give You A Good Credit Rating

Is it ethical to try and remove legitimate bad credit?

Federal Credit Laws

Legal Ways To Get The Bill Collectors Off Your Back

Choosing A Bank That's Right For You

How To Make Big Money With Your Own Business Financing Service

50 Ways To Cut Costs And Increase Profits

Nine Ways To Lower Your Auto Insurance Costs

Sure-Fire Methods Of Raising Instant Cash

How To Achieve Wealth The Easy Way

Consumer Rights

Bankruptcy

Divorce and Credit

Federal/State Credit Laws

Credit Letters

Credit Repair Companies

Credit Dictionary

SkipTracing

Tele-Terrorists

How To Collect Business Debts

Secrets Of The Richest People

How To Accomplish Anything You Want In Life

Choosing and Using Credit Cards

Consumer Handbook to Credit Protection Laws

Complaining About Credit

Fair Debt Collection

How To Dispute Credit Report Errors

Managing Your Debts: How to Regain Financial Health

Ready, Set...Credit

Shop -- The Card You Pick Can Save You Money

66 Ways to Save Money

And much more...

Don't pay a "Credit
Repair Artist" several hundred to several thousand dollars to do what you can do on
your own!   There are numerous companies and lawyers that charge just that and
guess what?!  They can't do anything for you that you can't do for yourself!
Order NOW for

Was
$19.95

NOW
Only

$12.95