Subject: ADV: Introducing Infomedium WebStore 2002 Server

From: "Customer Relations" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 15:18:28 -0700

Introducing Infomedium WebStore 2002 Server 	

  _____  

	This message is an advertisement from Infomedium, Inc.
<mailto:[email-masked]>  (310-306-9144). If you wish not to receive
further advertisements from us please use the campaign "opt-out"
functions located at the bottom of the page.
	
  _____  

	
<http://www.infomedium.com/ebusiness/item.asp?display=product&id=1> 

	For a limited time, you can save 30% on the stand-alone version
of Infomedium WebStore 2002 Server. 

	Without products there is no selling. But who has the time and
space to gather and inventory every product? 

	Take your current inventory online, in just a few days, and
follow the demand as shown by keyword search reports. 

	Join the growing list of independently operated online retailers
and begin serving previously unreachable markets, around the country and
around the world. 

	 <http://www.infomedium.com/> 

	This message conforms to state and federal laws regulating email
solicitations. Real-time campaign "opt-out" functions are provided at
the bottom of the page for people who no longer wish to receive
solicitations from us. 

Campaign Response Options 	

	    
 	Bull's-eye! I'm interested. 	
 	Record my disinterest. Don't remove. 	
 	Remove me from this list. 	
 	Remove me from this campaign. 	
 	I'm not interested in your company. 	

Copyright © 2002 Infomedium, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by Infomedium WebStore 2002 Server.