Subject: [IPORPR] IPoRPR status

From: Frank Kastenholz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 10:18:09 -0500

Just to let folks know

1. Albert Herrera has resigned as cochair of the working group.
   Albert was instrumental in getting the working group up and
   running and has been an asset to the group. The group as a
   whole will miss his technical contributions and I'll miss
   his cochairing. Albert - thanks for all the work you've
   done and good luck in your future endeavors. I'm sure we'll
   meet up again.

2. The ADs are going to be appointing a replacement for Albert.
   I do not know their time-table for this. Any questions on 
   this should be directed to the ADs since WG chairs serve
   at the sole discretion of the AD...

3. Albert was intending to be the primary editor on the framework
   draft for revising it with regard to the 'core' protocol work
   we've done. Obviously, he will no longer be able to perform that
   task.  So we're looking for an editor for that document.
   Some folks in the past had indicated interest in performing
   this role. If they could get in touch with me privately,
   I'd appreciate it.

4. The core-protocol draft has been out there for a while. I've
   received one email with comments on the technical content
   of the draft (and am currently editing the document to reflect
   those comments). I'd appreciate more comments and review...

5. I also received some comments with regard to whether we should
   do the core document or not. I _think_ that this issue was
   resolved (that we should do the document), but I'd like to 
   postpone any discussion on this issue until we get a new 
   cochair since me acting as sole chair for a discussion 
   affecting the future of a draft I edited is not appropriate.

6. There do not seem to be any issues facing the WG that would require
   that we meet at the upcomming IETF meeting (which is March 16-21
   in San Francisco). Is this true? Does anyone have anything that
   they think needs a face-to-face meeting?

Frank Kastenholz
co-chair, IPoRPR
_______________________________________________
IPORPR mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/iporpr