Subject: partnership investment

From: kings peter <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 23:44:39 +0100 (BST)

PARTNERSHIP INVESTMENT.

Attention Sir,

I am Mr  moncher of Ré°µblique Centrafricaine, AMinister for 
Agriculture under the government of proffesor Abel Goumba,I am making 
this contact with you based on your contact I got from the net while making a research on the net. 

I am interested in the partnership investment program with your 
corporation. As a minister I awarded several contract to foreign contractors 
which $48,000,000(Forty eight million dollars) dollars was accumulated 
as over invoice and there is no way I can introduce this funds in my 
country or Bank considering that I âm a civil servant and as a minister I 
will be quarried, dismissed and face the law for looting government 
funds and that is why I have solicited for your assistance.

The above situation prompted my  decision to solicit your co-operation 
to take delivery of this funds into your custody for my proposed 
investment as you will be adequately compensated with $4.800,000 USdollars.
First and foremost, I  apologized using this medium to reach you for a 
transaction/business of this magnitude, but this is due to 
Confidentiality and prompt     access reposed on this medium. In unfolding this 
proposal, I want to  count on you, as a respected and honest person to 
handle this transaction with sincerity, trust and 
confidentiality. 

I have decided to seek a confidential co-operation with you in the 
execution of the deal described Here under for the benefit of all  parties 
and hope you will  keep it as a top secret because of the  nature of 
this transaction.

I will arrange all necessary procedures in ensuring a smooth process 
for the funds to get to you. I will appreciate you contact me once you 
receive this mail via my e-mail account indicating your capability and 
willingness to enable me to give you more details of my modus operandi of 
getting this  money to you hitch free. This matter requires your urgent 
attention and confidentiality whatever your decision. 

I wait in anticipation of your fullest co-operation.

Yours faithfully,
mr moncher

Yahoo! India Matrimony: Find your partner online.