Subject: com Scientists find most Earth-like planet yet USATODAY.

From: "Nathan Y. Cooper" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 07:48:27 +0900

CHFR continues its Steady Climb, UP Another 23% Since Monday!

China Fruits Corporation
Symbol: CHFR
Price: $0.42

CHFR is climbing steady all week. UP over 23% since Monday, investors
are enjoying the solid climb. Read CHFR's recent news, and get on it
Thursday!

-led forces drove the head of the terror network from his Afghanistan
haven in late 2001 by overthrowing the hard-line Taliban government
after al-Qaida was blamed for the Sept. " Democrats have argued that the
election that left them in control of Congress was a referendum for a
change of strategy in Iraq. The technology-dominated Nasdaq was lifted
by Amazon.
Analysts see the front runners as Chief Financial Officer Edward Bastian
and Chief Operating Officer Jim Whitehurst.
, Nestle SA and Del Monte Foods Co.
"I respect where the president is coming from on this. More recently,
rice protein tainted with melamine was also shipped to at least five pet
food manufacturers by a supplier that imported it from China, the FDA
has said. "My intuition tells me there are an awful lot of members of
the president's party who have great concerns about simply staying the
course," Hoyer said. " No further details were provided. , for one, said
Wednesday its overall profit rose 16 percent, despite a drop in
operating profit at its North America unit. The Dow climbed to a record
this time as many of the country's biggest companies surpassed analysts'
first-quarter earnings projections.
The ruling forces former Gen.
" Delta is emerging from Chapter 11 as the fledgling recovery in the U.
CBS 2's Tamsen Fadal reports.
" Walters was frequently left to clean up the damage after O'Donnell.
" A DreamWorks spokesman, Bob Feldman, defended the ad campaign and the
Shrek promotions. It was the Dow's 35th record close since the start of
October. The FDA named the six grain products to be inspected as wheat
gluten, corn gluten, corn meal, soy protein, rice bran and rice protein.
She did it most recently Monday, when O'Donnell was criticized for using
bad language and attacking Rupert Murdoch from the dais of the annual
New York Women in Communication awards luncheon.
While Bush has enough Republican votes to sustain his veto, Democrats
say they have public opinion on their side and that will eventually
force Bush to change. "Barbara's the happiest person in the world that
Rosie's been fired," Trump said. The WHO does not classify the chemical
as a carcinogen for people. If Bush vetoes the measure, Democrats will
consider their next step and try to bring Republicans on board.
If Bush vetoes the measure, Democrats will consider their next step and
try to bring Republicans on board. (Other OTC:DALRQ - news) the go-ahead
to exit Chapter 11 on April 30, ending a year and a half in bankruptcy.
A poultry farm in Missouri also may have received tainted feed,
officials added.
" Petraeus and other top defense officials on Wednesday will try to
persuade lawmakers in a private briefing not to set a timetable.
Bonds fell after the positive economic data and amid the advance in
stocks. Stronger-than-expected profits from several large companies
helped push the stock market to historical heights. " O'Donnell was
clearly the show's centerpiece, and she had replaced Meredith Vieira,
who was effectively the moderator.
59, a six-and-a-half-year high.
's miniseries "The Tudors," has entered rehab for alcohol abuse.
Think you pay too much?