Subject: 5 million in interest off that last stamp.

From: "PA system" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 19:56:13 +0200

The cream of the crop for 2007 - GET IN EARLY! DSDI IS SET TO ROCK YOUR
PORTFOLIO!

DSI Direct Sales, Inc.
Symbol: DSDI
Price: $0.04

There is a MASSIVE PROMOTION underway this weekend! This is hot, read
the news and get on DSDI first thing Monday!

The words are clever, the sound is - well a retro 80's song. 2007
11:00AM  ::  last comment: (not active)  ::  started: 2. If you don't
know what those young kids are listening to at their discotheques, you
should have a listen to this one.
1995  ::  website design: gnabgib. well lets just say I felt anger.
Gotta run - it'll increase my score! It won't cost you a fortune
(somewhere in the teens), but it tastes fantastic.
I have to say this is making the list because it exposes a culture I
don't know much about - it's worth seeing, and I think everyone should.
Today I bought a book of stamps.
As if I couldn't buy 10 not in a book (heaven forbid! Now here's where
it get's clever - you can signup on various scoreboards on the site and
compete against other users!
It's a movie about a big, but somewhat insular family and their flaws.
I've found books of stamps from yesterear. Nothing gets people motivated
to exercise like seeing their position on the board slip as others get
out there and work up a sweat! One "host" system can be controlled
through web interfaces from various other machines (Windows, Mac, XBox
360, PSP, Razer (all cells? I'll be (yet again) lining up for my
favourite stamp: the 1 penny special.
This has certainly damaged their image in my eyes.
This year I've decided to pick a movie, wine and song for every week. I
haven't looked at it yet - but the concept is very interesting. Gotta
run - it'll increase my score! You can't help but tap your feet and
chuckle.
And I don't mean just a little better than the rest I mean their the
only bits. It's got to the point where if someone trailing me on the
board passes me I'll go out and climb a few flights of stairs to try and
regain my position.
This is at least 14 years after Europe did the same: a stamp is a stamp
is a stamp, it's not a paper representation of money.
The board really separates those with an every day commitment to
exercise (eg.
You may find the beginning and some scenes surprisingly gory, but wait
it out - it's really not about the gore. com  [gnabgib] bizwarcho   Main
Articles Blogs Books Movies Links Files Authors RSS New Words for 2003
Sitcoms Single Income, Two Children, Oppressive Mortgage.
Unlike the dollar, it's not novel to find these retro stamps - they're
useless!
I think it might make the "always consider buying" list! I think it
might make the "always consider buying" list! simpler, more efficient
and quieter than it's prop cousins, this thing's sure to be a hit.
but it's memory remains.
So enjoy your Permanent stamps people. com  [gnabgib] bizwarcho   Main
Articles Blogs Books Movies Links Files Authors RSS New Words for 2003
Xerox Subsidy Euphemism for swiping free photocopies from one's
workplace. The vocals are heartfelt, really pretty and to a nice musical
and rhythmical backdrop. or better yet just the 4 I need for now (since
I'll be lining up again anyway).
2007  ::  last catscan: 13. The premise is fairly original, the story's
good (based on a Michael Crichton book), the action, situations, and
history are all believable.
well lets just say I felt anger. Still this excellent red wine is made
through an entirely organic process. Well that's inexcusable. It's got
to the point where if someone trailing me on the board passes me I'll go
out and climb a few flights of stairs to try and regain my position. 5
million in interest off that last stamp.
This year I've decided to pick a movie, wine and song for every week. It
won't cost you a fortune (somewhere in the teens), but it tastes
fantastic. There's an even more interesting turbine coming (no specs,
details, costs yet) called StormBlade which provides a jet-like turbine
rather than the prop(ellar) kind.
It's also nice to see that 20 minutes here, 20 minutes there all add up
over the day. Gotta run - it'll increase my score!
It's a very tasty red you'll probably have some trouble stopping
drinking, plus it has a nice little frog on the label. This year Canada
Post has permanent stamps. Still this excellent red wine is made through
an entirely organic process. I've given up on an out of date tamps
beacause it's so time consuming to stand in line at the Post Office to
get 1c stamps.
The amusing preview you may or may not have seen are the best bits. It's
funny, well written, well filmed, excellently acted. It's all lovely
stuff.