Subject: Americans in Liberia should use caution while in country and make an effort to plan in advance all aspects of their stay.

From: "Sewell D. Christopher" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 21:17:32 +0300

GPSI Announces Market Attack Into $1 Trillion Market!

Global Payment Solutions
Symbol: GPSI
Price: $0.03

GPSI announced its plans to address the huge influx of immigrant workers
into the US that need banking solutions that they otherwise would not
qualify for. This market is expected to represent over $1 Trillion
dollars to be managed by 2008. GPSI provides viable solutions to this
market. This is hot, read the news and watch for more Monday! Get on
GPSI first thing Monday!

American citizens should take into consideration that discos and
nightclubs, as well as public buses, trains and their respective
terminals are "off-limits" to U.
Embassy is located at Avenue Jean XXIII, Dakar; the mailing address is
B.
Columbia College, the owners of the building where the club is  located
wanted to turn the place into a student center. Department of State
before providing any information or making any financial commitments.
Embassy's ability to assist U.
While foreigners, including Americans, are not specifically targeted,
they are increasingly targets of opportunity if caught in the open. The
security situation in the Niger Delta region has deteriorated
significantly over the past year.
Americans without Internet access may register directly with the nearest
U.
Media controls are currently in place and political activity, including
criticism of the government, is prohibited.
Plus other character acts and more cool stuff as yet to be defined by
the human mind.
Terrorist acts may include suicide operations, bombings, attacks on
civil aviation, and attacks on maritime vessels in or near Kenyan ports.
Do anarchists support those kind of grassroots structures? American
citizens in the Gaza Strip should depart immediately, a recommendation
that the State Department has maintained and renewed since the deadly
roadside bombing of a U.
For the latest information on Bangladesh, U. The websites of the U.
Because of the continued instability, the Department of State has
ordered the departure of U.