Subject: soothing granola

From: Huffman O. Matilda <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 12:13:26 -0300

OTCPicks.com Picks SREA As The Stock to Watch. UP 272% In 7 Days!

Score One Inc.
SREA
$0.30 UP 20% Today

Up another 20% today and over 272% in the last 7 days, OTCPICKS.com puts
SREA on their watch list. Read up and get on SREA first thing Wed!

Decent writers and web developers wanted!
"The film is based on the comic book strip.
Everything that is seen is relayed down to Speed by television.
Matthew Vaughn, who was slated to direct X-Men: The Last Stand, is
apparently being courted to direct.

Must be avid fan of comics and movies.
In Transformers early stages it was rumored that George Clooney would
voice Optimus Prime, but thanks to fan outcry Peter Cullen got the role.

News continues to filter out of the studios, and there are several
tidbits of information that has me salivating concerning the Silver
Surfer, Iron Man and more! "There are the marketers, the promotions
people, the creative and artistic people, and they'll all collide on
money.