Subject: bubbly

From: Summers <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 18:42:06 -0300

I should think about getting on top of the DVD burning thing and shoot
my VCR in the head.

I think that may be the Hormones talking. I'd rather do it sooner than
later thanks to devaluation.

You're going down, man!

They'll be on wet food only for a few weeks.

CONFUSED WIZARDSNew PIllsHierarchy of PainsA HEADDamn, I forgot the
CancerPillsEat Rat PoisonResistance is futile? Although, if I am taking
Calc or Physics next, I'm not going to be retarded.

I spun around to warn my friend, but realization came quickly.

I hope that's not a sign of worse things to come.

We weren't sure how they'd react to a change. Yeah, it freakin HURTS
doesn't it?

On a completely unrelated note: yub yub.

"There's just some things you can't do without meat.

As she continued to chant, the edges of her mouth seemed to twist
upwards in a most unfriendly smile.