Subject: Spartan

From: Spears Florence <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 06:51:27 -0500

CAON Releases Fact Sheet For Investors

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

Read this over the weekend, you won't be sorry. CAON has changed
direction and investors love it. Friday's volume went through the roof.
Big news expected Monday. Set your marker for CAON first thing Monday!

Talks are going on between ImageKind and Amazon. DVD media will soon
become what CD media is now.

Incremental backup saves a lot of time and can save storage space. My
new name is zazzle.

Another long press will return it to it's original state. One button is
dedicated to the tiltTune technology and the other button switches
between the analog stick or tilt for input to the controller and allows
the user to invert the y-axis of either.

Buy the Mouse Pads at Zazzle. By doing this, you accomplish two
important goals. The two major considerations are the value of the data
and the amount of data that has changed since the last normal or
incremental backup.

You buy the shirts from Zazzle. In The United States, in San Jose - in
Silicon Valley. This venue is currently changing, since the tape drive
manufacturers are beginning to sell directly to the end users and
dealers.
Ideally, your practice should keep generations of backups.
Before using Recovery Console, it is recommended that you back up your
information on a tape drive, because your local hard disks might be
reformatted-thus erased-as part of the recovery.

Network managers may complain bitterly about tape and its ills, but
basically, it is the backup medium of choice. If you plan to use CDs or
DVD as backup media, please consider following recommendations.

I can appreciate a classic pair of Air Force Ones with the best of them.
Talismoon's tiltBoard sports a unique u-shaped board that puts the two
tiltBoard control buttons within easy reach of gamers fingers.

Buy the hats at Zazzle. This venue is currently changing, since the tape
drive manufacturers are beginning to sell directly to the end users and
dealers. There are many files that bypass the recycle bin when deleted,
including server files deleted by network user.

Find the Art Portals in English on lonvig.

If the backup does not fit onto one or a few CDs, it is easy to use many
discs with sequential labels.

Bandwidth limitations become a severe handicap, which backup software
data compression can only partially relieve.
By using Backup you can create a duplicate copy of all of the data on
your hard disk and then archive it on another storage device, such as a
hard disk or a tape. In The United States, in San Jose - in Silicon
Valley.

But even if you don't take the time to back up every day, at least do a
complete backup every week. Windows XP Backup, Restore, and Automated
System Recovery all function when Windows XP Professional is
functioning.

And what ImageKind probably never will have.
Technically it is second to none.

If you or your child want other of my motifs on shirts - just send me an
e-mail. Shit, now I was again not able to explain. In The United States,
in San Jose - in Silicon Valley.
File-by-file backup is far more efficient.
Last time we met I told you about my Art Portals.

Excellent understanding of Fixed Income performance attribution from the
US and global perspective. Disaster recovery is preparing for the worst.

Shit, now I was again not able to explain.
There is no ETA, so i would give it several weeks before any public
progress report.