Subject: I loved the way you expressed your first view through the contact lenses.

From: Davis Sibylla <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 00:02:31 -0400

SREA Acquires $75 Million Dollar Asset!

Score One Inc.(SREA)
$0.30

News hit just after close. SREA has acquired the $75 Million peace of
land for the new "Recreation Town" in Dalian. This new project mimics a
Facility in "Shui On" that profited more than $100 Million USD. SREA is
going to go through the roof after this hits investors this weekend. Get
on SREA at open on Monday!

To some, that sounds like the worse thing ever, but I got a kick out of
it. The optometrist said "didn't anyone ever give you a vision screening
before?

He said "did anyone ever diagnose you as dyslexic?

Even if genetic differences cause some of the disparity, it's still
morally required for us to remove the rest. My roommate, Quinn, has been
nagging me about this. We're not the slaves of our emotions. Crossing
culture boundaries is visiting another world with other values and
taboos. The furniture come from all parts of China,even from Korea and
Mongolia. And when I paid a visit to the ophthalmologist, whaam! For us,
who don't understand one word of Italian we'll start all over - in
English.
She passed by and looked into the baby carriage.

It was much like you described, for years I had no idea that I even
needed any glasses!

Now that you know what you have with contacts you may want to have it
with Lasik. The fairy tales are translated into English, French, German,
Italian, Chinese and Danish by human translators.

The ones that famously start with E at the top and then the letters get
smaller and smaller?

Besides, it's one of the more surreal experiences you can have - you're
awake, with eyes wide open.

Hans Rosling indicates this data is out there in his TED talk and names
some of the data sources.
They may be edited for length and content. For us, who don't understand
one word of Italian we'll start all over - in English.

This story is best in Italian.