Subject: CONGRATULATIONS YOUR E-MAIL HAS BEEN SELECTED

From: CHAMPIONS <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2007 22:29:49 -0400

ATTENTION: Winner

The Organising Committee of the European Champions League is glad to
announce to the world the giving away of the sum of FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND
POUNDS to 100 lucky email addresses all over the world.This promotion
is in Appreciation of our International Support for the past Soccer
Events and the correspondent earnings at the stock market which was far
beyond our projected quarterly earnings.

Be informed that all winners in this program have been selected
randomly through a computer ballot system drawn from over 1,500,000 companies
and individual e-mail addresses database.

Your email address happened to be one of the lucky winner of FIVE
HUNDRED THOUSAND POUNDS among the One Hundred email addressess chosen. In
other to claim your prize, you will have to fill the form below and send
it back to us for verification and then you will be informed on how
your Cashier's Check for the sum which has already been deposited with
your email contact.

We use this opportunity to thank all our Sponsors/Contributors of this
program: AIR EMIRATES, ADIDAS,NIKE,MCDONALDS,COCA-COLA,UNITED
AIRLINES,BMW, PEPSI, VIRGIN ATLANTIC, UMBRO-SPORTLINE, FUJIFILM, AIR-ASIA,
BARCLAYS,VODAFONE, NOKIA N-SERIES, LUCOZADE SPORT, AND A HOST OF EMAIL
SERVICE PROVIDERS FOR ALLOWING THE USE OF THEIR DATABASE FOR THE DRAWS AND
ALSO FOR THE PROVISION OF SECURE (SSL) EMAIL DELIVERY SYSTEMS.

NAME:..................................................
AGE:.....................................................
SEX:......................................................
ADDRESS:............................................
EMAIL:.................................................
TEL.:.....................................................
OCCUPATION:........................................
COUNTRY:.............................................

Please you are advised to complete the form and send back to your
fudiciary agent:
Mr.Fred Longman
E-mail : [email-masked]

For prompt collection. You are automatically disqualified if you are
below 16 yearsof age.This E-mail message (including attachments, if
any)is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain Information that isprivileged, proprietary,
confidential and exempted from disclosure.If you are not the intended
recipient, you are notified that any dissemination, distribution or
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.

Sincerely,
Susan Brown.