Subject: retrospective

From: Louise R. Roe <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 14:59:11 +0800

SREA UP Another 36.36%. Read This Hit List!

Score One Inc. (SREA)
Close: $0.60 UP 36.36%

In the last two days SREA has been on the watch list of OTCPicks.com,
OTCStockExchange.com, and Boonmarket.com rocketing it over 200%. Need we
say more? Get on SREA and ride the wave.

Hear where technology is headed in keynotes from industry leaders. The
source is available in the Open Source Portal Repository on java.

Be sure to customize it as your own registered Yahoo application ID.

Definition First, define the portlet class in MashupMapPortlet. Once the
appropriate values are populated in the HtmlForm  component, the default
renderer is retrieved through the FacesContext object.

Definition First, define the portlet class in MashupMapPortlet.

Creating custom components using JavaServer Faces technology helps to
encapsulate the inner workings of a component, allowing the developer to
hide complex code from end users. A future article in this series will
address that topic.

In June, Sun joined the Dojo Foundation. However, that version, which is
loaded by another portlet, might differ from the one that is deployed
with the portlet in question. Therefore, the fruit component must go
through the execute phase of the life cycle so that these model updates
will occur. Adding Ajax capability to a Phobos application is quite easy
and the JavaScript to implement it is nearly the same as it is in any
other web application.

Other mashups offer product listings, ratings, auction prices, and so
forth by combining catalog data from Amazon with auction data from eBay.
What this script does is it forwards to the controller, which handles
the rendering of the view.

Deploying the Sample To deploy MashupMapPortlet on Portal Server, ensure
that you have a working version of Portal Server on your system and then
follow these steps: Download the sample. Definition First, define the
portlet class in MashupMapPortlet. net and join the project's aliases.

comments-syntax-indicator span.

Therefore, I manually entered the column data into the page. For the
latest AJAX features of Sun Java Portal Server, visit his screencast.
This listener function plots the coordinates on the map.

Subsequently, the portal can personalize that data so that its users can
have their own mashups with data sources that suit their individual
needs, hence saving a major task in the development cycle.
See the tutorial for more information on building Phobos applications.
One of the JavaScript functions that Dynamic Faces provides is the
fireAjaxTransaction function. You can access the selected value of the
combobox by referencing the country property from the selected
attribute. xml File Finally, create the portlet deployment descriptor as
a code segment in the portlet. Inside the rows array is a set of other
arrays. Following are some code snippets that demonstrate this approach.
With Dynamic Faces, you can get rid of the button and rely on Dynamic
Faces to do the work of updating these components using Ajax.
Let's go through what happens when this application runs.

Because the markup to be rendered for the FileUpload component would be
the same as the UIForm with some default attributes set, coding the
renderer from scratch would not make sense.
This section focuses on the Dojo Toolkit. Do not use this ID except for
learning purposes.

The handle method specifies how to handle the response. Otherwise,
replace the data returned in the response in the portlet's innerHTML
property.
You load the invoice parameter into a JavaScript array, which is passed
to dojo.