Subject: recognize Sikh

From: Groves C. Leslie <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 04:41:19 +0400

Word Is Out, Big News Monday!

Score One Inc.
SREA
$0.20 UP 33.3%

This week's news has already been pushing SREA up. Word is out a BIG
news release is expected Monday! Keep your eyes open and get on SREA
Monday!

That was a six pound loss. Howard told Gary that maybe he should get
some more furniture in the house to cut down on the echo. Howard figures
he must be desperate for attention. Howard started off the show saying
that there might be something wrong with the audio there in the studio.
she was really loud in bed and his parents hated her so they told him he
couldn't have sex in the house anymore.

He had to go to break after that.

The caller asked if there would be a spot there for Tom if the merger
goes through. Howard tried wrapping himself up like Artie did to keep
his cock down and Robin wondered how he kept his underwear on doing
that.
Scott said that going out bowling during the week is kind of tough for
him.

Howard asked him to come in so they could talk about that.

Howard said that his parents never stayed at parties more than an hour.
He  had Brian Phelan get on the scale first.
He told Robin about the article and how he wasn't in there, but it
seemed like Toni was kind of putting him there.
Artie aids he knows that it was wrong of him to show up so late. He let
Lisa go after that. He said that he's glad that here are some geniuses
out there that can do all of that stuff. Her name is Lady Stephanie
Marie.

Her name is Lady Stephanie Marie.