Subject: ouster syndication

From: Winifred <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 12:14:42 +0200

Big News For SZSN! Shares Rocket! UP 37.5%

Shandong Zhouyuan Seed and Nursery Co., Ltd (SZSN)
$0.33 UP 37.5%

SZSN new releases show huge expansion and Multi-Million dollar projects.
Share prices rocket! Friday's trading was strong. Get On SZSN first
thing Monday!

CLOUDY SKIES TONIGHT WITH AREAS OF FOG FORMING BEFORE MORNING. OVERCAST
WITH LOW CLOUDS AND AREAS OF FOG TONIGHT.

MOSTLY CLOUDY WITH SCATTERED RAIN SHOWERS AND AREAS OF FOG. This file is
usually updated about every two minutes.
OVER THE WESTERN VALLEY CLOUDY SKIES WILL PREVAIL AND EXPECT OCCASSIONAL
SCATTERED SHOWERS THROUGH MIDNIGHT. AREAS OF FOG FORMING BEFORE MORNING.
LIGHT NORTHWEST WINDS.
AREAS OF FOG FORMING BEFORE MORNING. SCATTERED LIGHT RAIN SHOWERS W
FORMING BEFORE MORNING.

OVERCAST WITH LOW CLOUDS AND AREAS OF FOG TONIGHT. LIGHT SOUTHEAST
WINDS. ROADWAYS MAY BECOME SLICK IN SPOTS.
ESPECIALLY IN COASTAL LOCATIONS.

OVERCAST WITH LOW CLOUDS AND LOCALLY DENSE FOG TONIGHT.
MOSTLY CLOUDY WITH SCATTERED RAIN SHOWERS AND AREAS OF FOG. OVERCAST
WITH LOW CLOUDS AND AREAS OF FOG TONIGHT.
OVERCAST WITH LOW CLOUDS AND AREAS OF FOG TONIGHT.

OVERCAST WITH LOW CLOUDS AND LOCALLY DENSE FOG TONIGHT.

LIGHT SOUTHEAST WINDS.

PATCHY FOG IS POSSIBLE.

ROADWAYS MAY BECOME SLICK IN SPOTS.
LIGHT NORTHWEST WINDS. FORMING BEFORE MORNING. SCATTERED LIGHT RAIN
SHOWERS WILL CONTINUE TONIGHT RESULTING IN LESS THAN ONE TWO TENTHS OF
AN INCH OF RAINFALL. CLOUDY WITH ISOLATED SHOWERS. MOTORISTS ARE URGED
TO EXERCISE CAUTION.

RAIN AND SHOWERS WILL DECREASE AND BECOME ISOLATED IN COVERAGE AFTER
MIDNIGHT.
OVER THE EASTERN VALLEY EAST OF SLEETMUTE EXPECT CLOUDY SKIES WITH BANDS
OF RAIN AND SCATTERED SHOWERS. This file is usually updated about every
two minutes.

ESPECIALLY NEAR COASTAL LOCATIONS.

SCATTERED LIGHT RAIN SHOWERS W
LOW CLOUDS AND AREAS OF DENSE FOG TONIGHT. LOW CLOUDS AND AREAS OF DENSE
FOG TONIGHT. OVERCAST WITH LOW CLOUDS TONIGHT AND PATCHY FOG FORMING
BEFORE MORNING. ESPECIALLY IN LOW LYING AREAS OR AROUND BODIES OF WATER.

OVERCAST WITH LOW CLOUDS TONIGHT AND PATCHY FOG FORMING BEFORE MORNING.

ESPECIALLY NEAR COASTAL LOCATIONS.
OVER THE WESTERN VALLEY CLOUDY SKIES WILL PREVAIL AND EXPECT OCCASSIONAL
SCATTERED SHOWERS THROUGH MIDNIGHT. OVERCAST WITH LOW CLOUDS TONIGHT.

AREAS OF FOG FORMING BEFORE MORNING.
OVER THE EASTERN VALLEY EAST OF SLEETMUTE EXPECT CLOUDY SKIES WITH BANDS
OF RAIN AND SCATTERED SHOWERS.
SCATTERED LIGHT RAIN SHOWERS W

OVERCAST WITH SOME LOW CLOUDS TONIGHT. SCATTERED LIGHT RAIN SHOWERS W
MOTORISTS ARE URGED TO EXERCISE CAUTION.

CLOUDY SKIES TONIGHT WITH AREAS OF FOG FORMING BEFORE MORNING.

ROADWAYS MAY BECOME SLICK IN SPOTS. OVERCAST WITH LOW CLOUDS AND AREAS
OF FOG TONIGHT.

OVER THE EASTERN VALLEY EAST OF SLEETMUTE EXPECT CLOUDY SKIES WITH BANDS
OF RAIN AND SCATTERED SHOWERS.

MOSTLY CLOUDY WITH SCATTERED RAIN SHOWERS AND AREAS OF FOG. FORMING
BEFORE MORNING.

MOSTLY CLOUDY WITH SCATTERED RAIN SHOWERS AND AREAS OF FOG. ROADWAYS MAY
BECOME SLICK IN SPOTS. OVERCAST WITH SOME LOW CLOUDS TONIGHT. OVERCAST
WITH LOW CLOUDS AND AREAS OF FOG TONIGHT. OVERCAST WITH SOME LOW CLOUDS
TONIGHT.

MOTORISTS ARE URGED TO EXERCISE CAUTION.

LOW CLOUDS AND AREAS OF DENSE FOG TONIGHT.