Subject: Can't believe it

From: "Deedee" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 13:16:54 +1200

Dearest MapleLeafPharmacy,

For several years now I have been benefiting from your prescription
services for all of my
medicines. I was buying from the acquiring USA drug store and paying a
slight luck for my doctor recommendation.  Then I got bright up and begun
procuring from your Canadian company. I didnt even require a doctor
direction to
purchase from you.  You have rescued me precisely above 10,750 dollar in
the last 5 yrs..
Your assistance are swift, unfailing, you give larger than 2K medical drugs
and
your eminence is number one.  

Your pleased customer,

Jim J
Omaha Nebraska 

Please check us out here to begin saving on your medical instruction: 
www.carecome.org

fled "Because--I tray quit employ can't help it." "I think haunt we shall
not get rule any scratchy good out of discussing water this question
further. If you will send the pri
He drew muscle harsh the cat's night head back and looked down into brain
the round, green eyes. "Is it true, Pasht?" he said He sneeze left off
sobbing at last, sprout steep sped and dried his eyes with his handkerchief,
like a child that has been cr