Subject: More than I can say ..Natthawaree Hotspring

From: More than I can say ..Natthawaree Hotspring <[email-masked]>
Date: 30 Aug 2010 05:50:15 +0700

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=utf-8">
<META content="MSHTML 6.00.6000.17080" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">
<P><FONT color=#ff0080 size=5>More than I can say ..Natthawaree 
Hotspring....</FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=#ff0080 size=5></FONT></P>
<P><IMG style="WIDTH: 858px; HEIGHT: 603px" height=527 
src="http://uppic.kikuza.com/images/emaila312a.jpg" width=776> 
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=800 border=0>
  <TBODY>
  <TR>
    <TD width=15></TD>
    <TD>
      <P align=center>&nbsp;</P></TD>
    <TD width=18>&nbsp;</TD></TR>
  <TR>
    <TD width=15>&nbsp;</TD>
    <TD>&nbsp;</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></P>
<P><A href="http://www.natthawaree.com"><FONT color=#0000ff 
size=6>www.natthawaree.com</FONT></A></P><!-- Start of StatCounter Code -->
<SCRIPT type=text/javascript>
var sc_project=6088688; 
var sc_invisible=1; 
var sc_security="e3cb0f28"; 
</SCRIPT>

<SCRIPT src="http://www.statcounter.com/counter/counter.js" 
type=text/javascript></SCRIPT>
<NOSCRIPT>
<DIV class=statcounter><A title="counter customisable" 
href="http://www.statcounter.com/free_hit_counter.html" target=_blank><IMG 
class=statcounter alt="counter customisable" 
src="http://c.statcounter.com/6088688/0/e3cb0f28/1/"></A></DIV></NOSCRIPT><!-- End of StatCounter Code -->
Mon, 30 Aug 2010 05:49:23 GMT
</BODY></HTML>