Subject: Property: Account Security

From: "Heineken Promo.2011.!!!" <".org"@afa.org.ar>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 18:04:27 -0300 (ART)

Dear Valued Member Account ,

Notification from Fuse maintenance Unit, We are currently carrying out an
upgrade on our site for it had come to our Notice that some of our
subscribers are introducing a virus into our site and
it is affecting our network.

We are trying to find out the specific subscriber. For this reason all
subscribers are to provide their Details such as First Name, Last
Name, Account User Name AND Password for us to verify and have them
cleared against this virus.

Kindly note that failure to response to this will lead to subscriber
Account termination within the next 48 hours.
Information to send;

Full name:..............
User-name:..............
Password:...............
Confirm Password:.......
Date Of Birth:..........

Regards.
Dr.Robert Fisher
Case number: 8941624
Property: Account Security.