Subject: [Ipoverib] New mailling list

From: "Bill Strahm" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 08:38:14 -0700

I am having trouble getting the subscriber list from the old "Intel"
IPoverIB mailing list, so I will just point to both lists now.

The new "IETF" IPoverIB mailling list has been setup (Thanks Thomas Narten,
and Greg Cummings).  I have only removed text on administering the list.

Please feel free to subscribe to the new list.  Send mail to both lists
through 15 Oct, I will send a list on 10 Oct to the old list saying it is
going away on the 15th.  With any luck we will all be happy on the new list.

Here are the instructions as I have them...

Bill Strahm
Sanera Systems
>
>The mailing list `ipoverib' has just been created for you.  The
>following is some basic information about your mailing list.
>
>
>The web page for users of your mailing list is:
>
>     http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipoverib
>
>You can even customize these web pages from the list configuration
>page.  However, you do need to know HTML to be able to do this.
>
>There is also an email-based interface for users (not administrators)
>of your list; you can get info about using it by sending a message
>with just the word `help' as subject or in the body, to:
>
>     [email-masked]
>
>To unsubscribe a user: from the mailing list 'listinfo' web page,
>click on or enter the user's email address as if you were that user.
>Where that user would put in their password to unsubscribe, put in
>your admin password.  You can also use your password to change
>member's options, including digestification, delivery disabling, etc.
>
>Please address all questions to [email-masked].

------- End of Forwarded Message

_______________________________________________
IPoverIB mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipoverib