Subject: [Ipoverib] Time for scheduling

From: "Bill Strahm" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 08:50:15 -0700

I just received word that the IETF is asking for scheduling requests for the
Salt Lake City meeting.

I would like a list of people that wish to present drafts so I know how much
time to ask for.  If you think you want time please e-mail me so I can guess
how large of a slot to ask for.

Topics that need to be covered in Salt Lake City (according to our charter)
include

Channel Adapter MIB
Baseboard MIB
Sample Counter MIB
Combined IP encapsulation

We should also be close to getting the ARP/ND/IP encapsulation draft, the
Channel Adapter MIB, and the Infiniband-like MIB to IESG last call in March.

Thank you for your co-operation on this

Bill Strahm
Sanera Systems

_______________________________________________
IPoverIB mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipoverib