Subject: [Ipoverib] Adding Subnet Management Agent MIB as a WG item

From: "Bill Strahm" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 08:56:51 -0700

I believe that the draft
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-swortwood-mib-subnet-management-00
.txt meets many of our needs for Subnet Management (with input from the WG
of course, there has all ready been a round of questions and an update is
planned).  I would like to make this draft a WG item (when it is updated
have it submitted as a WG item).  Please comment on both the draft, and your
opinions on this being a WG item.

Bill

+========+=========+=========+=========+=========+=========+=========+
Bill Strahm     Sofware Development is a race between Programmers
Member of the   trying to build bigger and better idiot proof software
Technical Staff and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better
[email-masked] idiots.
(503) 601-0263  So far the Universe is winning --- Rich Cook

_______________________________________________
IPoverIB mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipoverib

---

From: "Bill Strahm" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 09:09:03 -0700

I have not seen any objections to this draft becoming a WG item.  I would
like for Mr. Swortwood to submit an updated draft as
draft-ietf-ipoib-mib-subnet-management-00.txt as soon as he is ready.

Thank you

Bill Strahm
Bill Strahm     Software Development is a race between Programmers

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf
Of Bill Strahm
Sent: Monday, October 08, 2001 8:57 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Ipoverib] Adding Subnet Management Agent MIB as a WG item

I believe that the draft

Bill