Subject: [Ipoverib] draft-yang-ib-subnet-management-mib-00.txt available

From: Carl Yang <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 12:44:39 -0800

An SNNP draft of the Infiniband Subnet Management has been submitted to IETF
and it's available on

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yang-ib-subnet-management-mib-00.t
xt

In summary, this draft defines a portion of the Management Information Base
(MIB) for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
In particular, it defines objects for managing the Infiniband Subnet
Management (http://www.infinibandta.org). 
I would appreciate any comments on this draft and would like to know if we
can move this discussion to be a WG item.

Carl Yang
TopSpin Communications, Inc.
[email-masked]
(650) 251-1036

_______________________________________________
IPoverIB mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipoverib