Subject: [Ipoverib] Creation of Design Teams

From: "Bill Strahm" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 09:06:00 -0700

I would like to announce the creation of two design teams in the WG.

The first design team will be the IP encapsulation team.  This team will be
responsible for creating one or more drafts to cover encapsulating IPv4/IPv6
(both Unicast and Multicast) and the appropriate ARP/ND encapsulations.

The second design will be the Management team.  This team will be
responsible for creating one or more drafts to cover SNMP MIB documents,
including needed textual conventions across all of the documents.

I would like for the design teams to be
1) Self selected, please volunteer to the list, I am hoping that each design
team can choose its own leader, or if need be, I can appoint one

2) Able to meet on a weekly basis by phone or e-mail, putting meeting
minutes to the reflector

3) Produce either recommendations to the WG, or (preferred) publish Internet
Drafts to cover their topics -- IDs can be either individual submissions, or
published by the whole design team

I would like to take this opportunity to say I would like to participate (As
a participant) in the Management design team.

+========+=========+=========+=========+=========+=========+=========+
Bill Strahm     Software Development is a race between Programmers
Member of the   trying to build bigger and better idiot proof software
Technical Staff and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better
[email-masked] idiots.
(503) 601-0263  So far the Universe is winning --- Rich Cook

_______________________________________________
IPoverIB mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipoverib

---

From: "Bill Swortwood" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 09:14:28 -0700

Could I be added to the Management Design Team?

email address: [email-masked]

Thanks,

---------------------------
Bill Swortwood
Sanera Systems 
Oregon Design Center
(w) 503 601 0261
[email-masked] 
---------------------------

---

From: Libor Michalek <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 11:21:05 -0700

Great idea. I am volunteering for the IP encapsulation team.

Thanks.

-Libor

---
Libor Michalek                        email: [email-masked]
TopSpin Communications Inc.           work:  (650) 251 1004

---

From: Joe Pelissier <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2001 11:57:02 -0700

I would like to volunteer for the encapsulation group.

Regards,
Joe Pelissier

---

From: David Edmondson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2001 21:41:25 +0100

I'd like to be added to the IP Encapsulation design team.

dme.

---

From: Feng Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2001 10:28:57 -0700

Hi, Bill

Please add me into IP encapsulation team. Thanks,

Feng

---

From: Kha Sin Teow <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 10:29:21 -0400

I volunteer to work on the mangement design team.

Kha Sin.

p/s: I'll be subscribing to the group using my work email
      soon.