Subject: [Ipoverib] Scheduling time

From: "Bill Strahm" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 09:09:44 -0700

I have requested two meeting slots in Salt Lake City

I would like to use the one hour slot to discuss management drafts and am
expecting the following topics

1) Bill A/Sean Hardeny IB-IF MIB
2) Sean Hardeny IB Textual Conventions
3) Bill Strahm Connection MIB
4) Bill Swortwood SMA MIB
5) Brian Forbes Switch MIB

The second two hour slot I am looking for presentations on
1) Vivek IB Architecture
2) Joe/Jerry/Vivek - Design Team update
3) ??? - Encapsulation Draft update
4) Others ?

I expect that some of the MIB presentations will flow into the 2 hour
meeting, or we will flip flop the schedules.

If you have a topic for discussion that isn't mentioned above, or you are
mentioned above and will not be able to attend (either in person or by
proxy) please contact me and I will see what I can do.

At this time I have no idea when our meetings will be scheduled.  The short
meeting should be on Tuesday (only because that is the only day that there
are the short meetings), but the other meeting could happen any day.  I am
hoping for Monday or Wed. but I really have very little control over it.

Bill
+========+=========+=========+=========+=========+=========+=========+
Bill Strahm     Software Development is a race between Programmers
Member of the   trying to build bigger and better idiot proof software
Technical Staff and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better
[email-masked] idiots.
(503) 601-0263  So far the Universe is winning --- Rich Cook

_______________________________________________
IPoverIB mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipoverib