Subject: [Ipoverib] Announcing a new Co-chair

From: Bill Strahm <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 12:29:37 -0500 (EST)

I am pleased to announce that the IESG has approved Jerry Chu as a
co-chair for the IP over IB working group.  Jerry has a lot of experience
with both IP and IB issues and will make a great addition to the
management of this group.

I would also like to take this time to say that I will not be attending
the Minneapolis meeting, so you will need to get agenda requests to Jerry.
I do not believe I have any requests right now except from Vivek.

Please take this time to welcome Jerry and help support his transition
into the role of Working Group Co-Chair.  Welcome aboard Jerry,
congratulations

Bill Strahm

_______________________________________________
IPoverIB mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipoverib

---

From: "H.K. Jerry Chu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 10:29:44 -0800 (PST)

Thanks, Bill. It is an honor for me to have the opportunity to serve
as a co-chair for the WG. I've been participating in IETF off and on
since 96, mostly in the transport area. I've also had the pleasure
and honor to get to know and work closely with some of you in IBTA.
I hope to continue that warm relationship going forward.

Taking on the co-chair job also provides me with an excuse to retire
from the RFC draftsmanship. I will continue to work with Vivek to
revise the two basic IPoIB drafts that we co-authored, but will likely
not have the time to do more draft writing. For that I'd like to take
this opportunity to call for more participation from people on writing
drafts, especially in the MIB area and advanced IPoIB features.
Please feel free to let Bill and I know if you're interested.

For Minneapolis we are currently allocated a single slot of two and
half hours in Monday morning. Please let me know if you'd like to
present, the topic, and how much time you'll need. We need to get a
rough meeting agenda out asap.

Thanks,

Jerry Chu
Sr. Staff Engineer
Solaris Networking
Sun Microsystems, Inc.
(650) 786-5146

>Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 12:29:37 -0500 (EST)
>From: Bill Strahm <[email-masked]>
>X-X-Sender: <[email-masked]>
>To: <[email-masked]>
>MIME-Version: 1.0
>Subject: [Ipoverib] Announcing a new Co-chair
>X-Mailman-Version: 1.0
>List-Id: IP over InfiniBand WG Discussion List <ipoverib.ietf.org>
>X-BeenThere: [email-masked]
>