Subject: [Ipoverib] tentative agenda for next week's IETF

From: "H.K. Jerry Chu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 10:40:38 -0800 (PST)

The following is the tentative agenda for the coming IETF meeting.
Unfortunately we don't have any coverage on the MIB area at this
moment.

I'm planning to submit the agenda tomorrow morning (PST) so if
you'd like to get a slot (and especially if you'll talk about
MIB), please let me know NOW. 

Jerry

----------------------------------------------------------------
IPoIB Agenda 53rd IETF - Minneapolis, MN

MONDAY, March 18, 2002
0900-1130 Morning Sessions

Duluth	INT	ipoib	IP over InfiniBand WG

Agenda Bashing				5 Minutes	Jerry Chu
Link and multicast draft (see 1)	30 Minutes	Jerry Chu

Architecture/encapsulation drafts (2)	30 minutes      Vivek Kashyap
Advanced Capabilities (3)		30 minutes      Vivek Kashyap

Next Steps				15 minutes      Jerry Chu

1.
http://www.ietf.cnri.reston.va.us/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipoib-link-multicas
t-00.txt
(-01 can be found at
http://playground.sun.com/~hkchu/draft-ietf-ipoib-link-multicast-01.txt)

2.
http://www.ietf.cnri.reston.va.us/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipoib-architecture-
01.txt
http://www.ietf.cnri.reston.va.us/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipoib-ip-over-infin
iband-00.txt

3.
http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kashyap-ipoib-advanced-capabilities
-00.txt

_______________________________________________
IPoverIB mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipoverib