Subject: [Ipoverib] Multicast

From: Joseph Golio <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 10:40:39 -0500

I was wondering which version of the IBTA spec (1.0.X or 1.1) the IETF is
targeting for implementing
the IPoIB stuff. It's my understanding that the two are drastically different.

This may have already been discussed, and if so, I appologized. I must have
missed it.

Thanks,

Joe

_______________________________________________
IPoverIB mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipoverib

---

From: Michael Krause <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 07:27:23 -0700

>This may have already been discussed, and if so, I appologized. I must have

Multicast is "fixed" in V1.1 as are many other aspects of the technology 
which also includes new functionality, etc.  Speaking for my company, we 
are focused strictly on V1.1 since we believe that will be the basis for 
any volume product in the industry.

Mike

---

From: Joseph Golio <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 06:43:48 -0500

Michael Krause wrote:

Thanks Mike. I appreciate the info. That's what I thought you were going to say.

Joe