Subject: [Ipoverib] Nomcom call for volunteers

From: Phil Roberts <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 14:44:44 -0400

The members of the IESG and IAB and the IETF chair are selected
by a nominations committee made up of volunteers from the
IETF community.  The nominations committee is now in the process
of being formed and volunteers are being accepted until Sep 6.
Please see (http://www.ietf.org/nomcom/msg19765.html)
for information if you are interested in volunteering 
to be on the nominations committee.
_______________________________________________
IPoverIB mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipoverib

---

From: "Bill Strahm" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 16:03:34 -0700

Just for everyone who is not familiar with the process.  The IETF
chooses their leadership (IESG and IAB members) annually through the
nomination process.  This is your one chance to influence the direction
of the IETF by volunteering to serve on the nominating committee and
influence the leadership.

If you like the way that the IESG members that serve this working group
(Specifically Thomas Narten and Erik Nordmark) are doing their jobs,
please volunteer to serve on this very important committee.  At a
minimum, when the final committee is determined go out of your way to
talk to them and tell the members what you think.

Just a side note, I believe that Thomas is up for consideration this
year, and Erik next year.

Bill

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of Phil Roberts
Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2002 11:45 AM
To: IETF WG Participants:
Subject: [Ipoverib] Nomcom call for volunteers

The members of the IESG and IAB and the IETF chair are selected by a
nominations committee made up of volunteers from the IETF community.
The nominations committee is now in the process of being formed and
volunteers are being accepted until Sep 6. Please see
(http://www.ietf.org/nomcom/msg19765.html)
for information if you are interested in volunteering 
to be on the nominations committee.
_______________________________________________
IPoverIB mailing list
[email-masked] https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipoverib