Subject: [Ipoverib] FW: IETF 56 Presentation Submissions

From: "bill" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 17:43:12 -0800

If you are presenting and want your slides available before hand...
Please submit them (Guess that means doing your slides Monday night over
beer isn't considered an option anymore)

Bill

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of IETF Proceedings Administrator
Sent: Monday, March 03, 2003 11:53 AM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; Steve Coya
Subject: IETF 56 Presentation Submissions

  This message is for all group chairs who will be meeting in San
Francisco.

Presentations may be submitted for online viewing at IETF 56 along with
any interim sessions since Atlanta (55).

These materials may be sent in until Thursday, March 14th @ 5:00pm.
After this cutoff date materials may be submitted onsite at the
Registration Desk, however please allow at least 1 day for new posts to
be listed online.

Please see   www.ietf.org/proceedings/03mar/  for guidelines and the
group submission form.

Thank you,
IETF Secretariat

_______________________________________________
IPoverIB mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipoverib

---

From: "bill" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 17:43:12 -0800

Bill

-----Original Message-----

Thank you,
IETF Secretariat