Subject: FW: [Ipoverib] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ipoib-ip-over-infiniband-06.txt - Last call timeout 30 Jan 2004

From: "bill" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 16:50:51 -0800

Thank you for getting this out quickly Vivek.

Since this is a small delta from the previous last call the timer is set
to expire next Friday (30 Jan 2004).  If there are no more comments
prior to this time - I will forward it on to our area directors for
consideration

I would also appreciate mail from people saying - Looks great as well to
help fill out the paperwork that needs to go with the submission to the
IESG

Bill

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of [email-masked]
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2004 1:26 PM
To: IETF-Announce:
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [Ipoverib] I-D
ACTION:draft-ietf-ipoib-ip-over-infiniband-06.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories. This draft is a work item of the IP over InfiniBand Working
Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Transmission of IP over InfiniBand
	Author(s)	: V. Kashyap
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipoib-ip-over-infiniband-06.txt
	Pages		: 19
	Date		: 2004-1-21
	
This document specifies a method for encapsulating and transmitting
IPv4/IPv6 and Address Resolution Protocol (ARP) packets over InfiniBand
(IB). It describes the link layer address to be used when resolving the
IP addresses in 'IP over InfiniBand (IPoIB)' subnets. The document also
describes the mapping from IP multicast addresse to InfiniBand multicast
addresses.  Additionally this document defines the setup and
configuration of IPoIB links.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipoib-ip-over-infiniband-
06.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the
message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-ipoib-ip-over-infiniband-06.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE
/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipoib-ip-over-infiniband-06.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail
readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

_______________________________________________
IPoverIB mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipoverib