Subject: RE: [Ipoverib] Last Call for DHCP Draft

From: "bill" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 08:14:14 -0700

In looking over my mail - I realize that I have never officially closed
this WG Last call.  I have received no issues with this draft and will
ask the Margaret (Our IESG AD) to take to the IESG.

Bill

I am training for my first endurance event... and SAVING lives click
here to find out more!
http://www.teamintraining.org/participant/strahm-163543

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of [email-masked]
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2004 9:48 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Ipoverib] Last Call for DHCP Draft

Thank you all for helping get the IP Encapsulation drafts to the IESG.
Now that they are in the IESG's hands Jerry and I would like to start
the Working Group Last Call for DHCP over Infiniband.

Please take the next two weeks to review
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipoib-dhcp-over-infiniban
d-06.txt
and return comments to the working group so we can pass this document
off to the IESG as well.

Thank you
Bill & Jerry
IP over IB co-chairs

_______________________________________________
IPoverIB mailing list
[email-masked] https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipoverib

_______________________________________________
IPoverIB mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipoverib