Subject: [Ipoverib] IbIf mib question [2]

From: Ali Ayoub <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 14:46:54 +0300

Hi,
I have another two questions/comments regarding ibif mib,
1.	How can I extract the ibIpoibClientIdentifier for a specific IB
interface? (looking through ifconfig output didn't produce good results)

2.	Using IB-interface as the index of ibIfPortStatTable and
ibIfVlTrafficTable means that those tables cannot be set without IPoIB
installed in the machine (because we need a valid interface index), BUT, the
objects included in those tables are port counters which are valid and
provide important data even if IPoIB is not installed.
Maybe we should use CA host number + port number as the index for those
tables instead of ib-interface.

Regards,
Ali Ayoub
_______________________________________________
IPoverIB mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipoverib