Subject: [Ipoverib] WG Last Call on the Connected Mode Draft

From: "H.K. Jerry Chu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 15:35:15 -0800 (PST)

Ok Vivek has revised and posted a 02 version of the connected
mode draft. I'd like to start a Working Group Last Call now.

Please take some time to review and send your comments to the
list in the next two weeks before we send it off to IESG. The
last call ends on 12/17/05.

Thanks,

Jerry & Bill

IPoIB co-chairs

------------- Begin Forwarded Message -------------

To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2005 15:50:02 -0500
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [Ipoverib] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ipoib-connected-mode-02.txt 
<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=unsubscribe>
List-Post: <mailto:[email-masked]>
List-Help: <mailto:[email-masked]?subject=help>
List-Subscribe: <https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipoverib>, 
<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=subscribe>

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP over InfiniBand Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: IP over InfiniBand: Connected Mode
	Author(s)	: V. Kashyap
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipoib-connected-mode-02.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2005-12-2
	
This document describes transmission of IPv4/IPv6 packets and
address resolution over the connected modes of InfiniBand.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipoib-connected-mode-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the 
message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-ipoib-connected-mode-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipoib-connected-mode-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

------------- End Forwarded Message -------------

_______________________________________________
IPoverIB mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipoverib

---

From: Bernard King-Smith <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 14:16:39 -0500

----- Forwarded by Bernard King-Smith/Poughkeepsie/IBM on 12/16/2005 02:15
PM -----
                                                                           
             Bernard                                                       
             King-Smith/Poughk                                             
             eepsie/IBM                                                 To 
                                       "H.K. Jerry Chu"                    
             12/16/2005 01:25          <[email-masked]>             
             PM                                                         cc 
                                                                           
                                                                   Subject 
                                       Re: [Ipoverib] WG Last Call on the  
                                       Connected Mode Draft(Document link: 
                                       Bernard King-Smith)                 

                                                                           

Jerry,

I took a last look at Vivek's latest draft, and have no further comments.
It looks good to me.

Regards.

Bernie King-Smith
IBM Corporation
Server Group
Cluster System Performance
[email-masked]    (845)433-8483
Tie. 293-8483 or wombat2 on NOTES

"We are not responsible for the world we are born into, only for the world
we leave when we die.
So we have to accept what has gone before us and work to change the only
thing we can,
-- The Future." William Shatner

             "H.K. Jerry Chu"                                              
             <[email-masked]                                             
             n.com>                                                     To 
             Sent by:                  [email-masked]                   
             ipoverib-bounces@                                          cc 
             ietf.org                  [email-masked],            
                                       [email-masked]                     
                                                                   Subject 
             12/02/2005 06:35          [Ipoverib] WG Last Call on the      
             PM                        Connected Mode Draft                

             Please respond to                                             
             "H.K. Jerry Chu"                                              

Thanks,

Jerry & Bill

IPoIB co-chairs

------------- Begin Forwarded Message -------------

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP over InfiniBand Working Group of the
IETF.

             Title                         : IP over InfiniBand: Connected
Mode
             Author(s)         : V. Kashyap
             Filename          : draft-ietf-ipoib-connected-mode-02.txt
             Pages                         : 13
             Date                    : 2005-12-2

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the
username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
             "get draft-ietf-ipoib-connected-mode-02.txt".

Send a message to:
             [email-masked].
In the body type:
             "FILE
/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipoib-connected-mode-02.txt".

NOTE:        The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
             MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
             feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
             command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack"
or
             a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail
readers
             exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
             "multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been
split
             up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation
on
             how to manipulate these messages.

---

From: "H.K. Jerry Chu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 15:50:24 -0800 (PST)

Margaret & Mark,

The IPoIB Connected Mode Draft (draft-ietf-ipoib-connected-mode-02.txt)
has gone through the WG last call with no issue raised and is now ready
for the IESG review. I hereby request this draft to be moved to the
IESG for consideration as a standard track RFC.

Thank you!

Jerry

IPoIB co-chair