Subject: Profit potential huge

From: "Joan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 17:30:37 +0000

IMPORTANT: This email is intended for the use of  the  individual addressee (s)  
named  above  and  may  contain information that is confidential,  privileged  or
unsuitable  for  overly  sensitive persons  with  low  self-esteem, no sense 
of humor or irrationalreligious beliefs. If you are not  the  intended  recipient,  
any dissemination,  distribution  or  copying  of  this  email is not
authorized (either explicitly or implicitly).
 
All Rights reserved Able Company is not responsible for third party 
offers, services or products and makes no representations or warranties 
regarding them. Copyright 2007

Disclaimer Notice
 
The site includes information, and the software and media on which it is operated 
or contained, (individually and collectively the "Information"). 
Our goal is to keep this information timely and accurate. If errors are brought 
to our attention, we will try to correct them. 
 
However Able Company accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever 
with regard to the material on this site. 
 
It is our goal to minimize disruption caused by technical errors. However some 
data or information on our site may have been created or structured in files or 
formats that are not error-free and we cannot guarantee that our service will 
not be interrupted or otherwise affected by such problems. Able Company etc 
accepts no responsibility with regard to such problems, or the consequences 
there of, incurred as a result of using this site or any linked external sites. 
 
This disclaimer is not intended to contravene any requirements laid down in 
applicable national law nor to exclude liability for matters that 
may not be excluded under that law.

Disclaimer - This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and 
contain privileged or copyright information. You must not present this message 
to another party without gaining permission from the sender. If you are not the 
intended recipient you must not copy, distribute or use this email or the 
information contained in it for any purpose other than to notify us. 
 
If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately, 
and delete this email from your system. We do not guarantee that this material 
is free from viruses or any other defects although due care has been taken to 
minimizes the risk.
 
Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except 
where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Able Company etc.
 
The opinions expressed in this E-Mail or the contents of this document do not 
necessarily reflect those of Able Company.

Gary Lidell
Manager Of Marketing
po box 200 oranjestad aruba
 
Tutorials, web content, tools and software.
Web Marketing, Internet Development & Ecommerce Resources,
Networking, Off Site Data Backup, Internet Services
Anti-Spam Filters, Server Setup.