Subject: Dua Khalil, a Kurd, was beaten and stoned in front of police officers because she was seen with a Sunni Muslim man.

From: "Moser August" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 19:00:57 +0530

GPSI Announces Market Attack Into $1 Trillion Market!

Global Payment Solutions
Symbol: GPSI
Price: $0.03

GPSI announced its plans to address the huge influx of immigrant workers
into the US that need banking solutions that they otherwise would not
qualify for. This market is expected to represent over $1 Trillion
dollars to be managed by 2008. GPSI provides viable solutions to this
market. This is hot, read the news and watch for more Monday! Get on
GPSI first thing Monday!

Dua Khalil, a Kurd, was beaten and stoned in front of police officers
because she was seen with a Sunni Muslim man. These cultures have lived
and fought side by side in that part of the world almost since the
beginning of civilization. If you have read my blog before, you know my
aversion to the war in Iraq and to the un-presidential fool who led us
into it.
The government that we have installed has not one woman in it. Or
perhaps she became too westernized. Or perhaps she became too
westernized. Or perhaps she became too westernized. Or perhaps she
became too westernized.
There is little we can do there but sponsor more brutal deaths of our
young men and women, and of innocent Iraqis.
Or perhaps she became too westernized. It's meaning is that we should
leave before it is too late, because we will not change these people.