Subject: baby, you can drive my car, beep beep mm beep beep, yeah!

From: Gregg Rudolf <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 07:47:58 +0400

Unless you happen to be one of those kids who doesnt get any. Plus the
get goody treats. The story you relate about your friend and his wife
I've heard a hundred times, in slightly altered forms.

She usually comes home with a colored picture or some activity they
did.

'everybody, it seems, except for me. ' Does the fact that some other
people may enjoy St.

yes, this is completely sick. but yes, true or not, i'm still gagging
over the idea.

kan ik jou als referentie gebruiken?

In een wereld die draait op Windows XP, is de keuze helemaal aan jou.
yes, mcdonalds using the word 'coffee' is a fine example of creative
licence, don't you agree stevededalus ?

I don't believe it ever breathed on its own, though,and I think if he
said it did he was probably lying.

' for the most part that is furrycanarys forte, complain, punch holes
and never really contribute. I can't live in a tent in someone's lounge
room. What we did do, at my lovely lady partner's suggestion, was pick
up a take and bake heart-shaped pizza, get tattoos together, eat some
ice cream cones and fall asleep watching rented movies. Also not quite
so alarming.

Verkondig luidkeels dat perl een mooie taal is, voor kleine ranzige
programmatjes.