Subject: tongue-in-cheek

From: dismal <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 10:02:42 +0300

SREA Gets In On $75 Million Project. Investors Respond!

Score One Inc.
SREA
$0.20 UP 33%

Investors are hyped about this new project. It will not only bring
increased revenues to Score but increased exposure on an international
project like this. Read the news and get on SREA firs thing Monday!

This is how it's supposed to be!

But I decided I had nothing to lose, so I recently tried them in a
popular local bar.

After a bitter divorce I moved to Denver to get away from my ex-wife and
basically start over.

Unusual last minute opportunity John Alanis. John's secrets have allowed
me to meet women in every city I travel to. Everyone else is to blame
but them. I've always had a body that is prone to getting fat. And in
this day and age, that doesn't take much. htm right now On with the fun.

You just have to be new, exciting, intriguing and different. John's
secrets have allowed me to meet women in every city I travel to. htm
right now John Alanis, The King of Let 'em Come to You Has a FREE Daily
"Always Entertaining" Dating Tip for You PLUS Five FREE Dating Secrets
Reports! Ask any woman who's ever dated a millionaire strictly "for the
money," and she'll tell you it was one of the worst experiences of her
life.

I've always had a body that is prone to getting fat.