Subject: COAHOMA AND QUITMAN COUNTIES.

From: Sol Springer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 15:52:40 -0500

ERMX Jumps Into Huge Advanced Nitride Super Conductors!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.16

ERMX has just announced it involvement in a joint venture to manufacture
Advanced Nitride Devices. These have Military application as well as
Energy Super Conductors. This takes ERMX to a whole new level. Google
"Nitride Devices" and get on ERMX first thing Monday!

AND FREQUENT LIGHTNING STRIKES. ONLY A FEW HUNDREDTHS OF AN INCH PER
HOUR EXCEPT FOR AREAS NEAR THUNDERSTORM ACTIVITY WHERE TOTALS COULD
REACH MORE THAN AN INCH. AS WELL AS A PERSISTENT SOUTHEAST SWELL.
ISOLATED SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS WILL DEVELOP THROUGH THE MID
AFTERNOON HOURS. LOCATIONS SUCH AS BOONEVILLE. THE THUNDERSTORMS WILL BE
NEARLY STATIONARY IN MOVEMENT.

RIP CURRENTS THAT OCCUR TODAY MAY BECOME LIFE THREATENING TO ANY PERSON
WHO ENTERS THE WATER.

STRONG RIP CURRENT RISK THIS AFTERNOON. HOWEVER ADDITIONAL STORMS ARE
EXPECTED TO DEVELOP OVER THE ENTIRE AREA THROUGH THE AFTERNOON.

MOSTLY ALONG AND EAST OF THE NATCHEZ TRACE CORRIDOR FROM ATTALA TO
WEBSTER COUNTY. WIDELY SCATTERED SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS. COMMUNITIES
IN THE PATH OF THESE STORMS ARE SILVER LAKE. MANY PRODUCING HEAVY
RAINFALL.

TO A QUARTER OF AN INCH PER HOUR.

ACROSS PORTIONS OF SOUTHEAST TENNESSEE. DEVELOPING THUNDERSTORM MOVING
EASTWARD OVER NORTHERN BERTIE COUNTY. THESE THUNDERSTORMS WILL BE
CAPABLE OF TORRENTIAL DOWNPOURS AT THE RATE OF TWO INCHES AN HOUR AND
DEADLY CLOUD TO GROUND LIGHTNING.

MANY PRODUCING HEAVY RAINFALL.
MOSTLY ALONG AND EAST OF THE NATCHEZ TRACE CORRIDOR FROM ATTALA TO
WEBSTER COUNTY. DO NOT TAKE SHELTER IN SMALL SHEDS.

WILL CAUSE NUMEROUS STRONG RIP CURRENTS THIS AFTERNOON.

THUNDERSTORMS MAY STRENGTHEN THIS AFTERNOON AND SO THE NATIONAL WEATHER
SERVICE WILL CONTINUE TO MONITOR THE SITUATION FOR THE POSSIBLE
DEVELOPMENT OF SEVERE WEATHER. ANY THUNDERSTORM THAT DOES DEVELOP WILL
BE CAPABLE OF PRODUCING PERIODS OF HEAVY RAIN. ACROSS PORTIONS OF
SOUTHEAST TENNESSEE. MANY PRODUCING HEAVY RAINFALL.

HOWEVER ADDITIONAL STORMS ARE EXPECTED TO DEVELOP OVER THE ENTIRE AREA
THROUGH THE AFTERNOON. VERY HEAVY RAIN ALONG WITH CONTINUOUS CLOUD TO
GROUND LIGHTNING ARE ALSO POSSIBLE WITH THIS THUNDERSTORM. WILL BE
POSSIBLE WITH ANY SLOW MOVING THUNDERSTORM. RIP CURRENTS THAT OCCUR
TODAY MAY BECOME LIFE THREATENING TO ANY PERSON WHO ENTERS THE WATER.
THE THUNDERSTORMS WILL BE NEARLY STATIONARY IN MOVEMENT.

AND EASTERN ARKANSAS THIS AFTERNOON.
SCATTERED SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS CONTINUE TO FORM AND DRIFT SLOWLY TO
THE EAST.
COMMUNITIES IN THE PATH OF THESE STORMS ARE SILVER LAKE.

THESE STORMS WILL LIKELY PRODUCE STRONG GUSTY WINDS AND HEAVY DOWNPOURS
OF RAIN AS THEY MOVE SLOWLY EAST.
AND DANGEROUS LIGHTNING. THE BEST CHANCE FOR RIP CURRENTS WILL OCCUR A
COUPLE OF HOURS EITHER SIDE OF LOW TIDE. OCCASIONAL LIGHTNING AND GUSTY
WINDS ARE ALSO POSSIBLE WITH ANY THUNDERSTORM DEVELOPMENT. SHOWERS AND
THUNDERSTORMS WILL BEGIN TO DEVELOP ACROSS THE AREA ONCE AGAIN THIS
AFTERNOON. MOTORISTS SHOULD SLOW DOWN ON AREA ROADWAYS TO AVOID
HYDROPLANING.
SCATTERED THUNDERSTORMS. SEEK SHELTER IN A STURDY BUILDING OR CAR. DO
NOT TAKE SHELTER IN SMALL SHEDS.

RIP CURRENTS ARE STRONG NARROW CHANNELS OF WATER THAT FLOW AWAY FROM THE
BEACH.

SOME STORMS MAY CONTAIN OCCASIONAL CLOUD TO GROUND LIGHTNING. SOME
STORMS MAY CONTAIN OCCASIONAL CLOUD TO GROUND LIGHTNING. AND DANGEROUS
LIGHTNING. THESE THUNDERSTORMS WILL BE CAPABLE OF TORRENTIAL DOWNPOURS
AT THE RATE OF TWO INCHES AN HOUR AND DEADLY CLOUD TO GROUND LIGHTNING.

AND FREQUENT LIGHTNING STRIKES.
RIP CURRENTS THAT OCCUR TODAY MAY BECOME LIFE THREATENING TO ANY PERSON
WHO ENTERS THE WATER.

SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS WILL CONTINUE TO DEVELOP AND MOVE ACROSS
NORTHERN MISSISSIPPI.

STRONG RIP CURRENT RISK THIS AFTERNOON.

DO NOT TAKE SHELTER IN SMALL SHEDS. MANY PRODUCING HEAVY RAINFALL. OR IN
CONVERTIBLE AUTOMOBILES.