Subject: Adobe Creative Suite 3 Design

From: "coraline estella" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 23:35:38 +0900

Our own physical body possesses a wisdom which we who inhabit the body
lack. We give it orders which make no sense.
Those who do not read are no better off than those who cannot read.
Middle age is youth without levity, and age without decay.
Autobiography begins with a sense of being alone. It is an orphan form.
I would rather take hellebore than spend a conversation with a good,
little man.
Whether a glass is half full or half empty depends on the attitude of
the person looking at it.
Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things
turn out.
Arguments about Scripture achieve nothing but a stomachache and a
headache.
Everyone is a bore to someone. That is unimportant. The things to avoid
is being a bore to oneself.
Brotherhood is the very price and condition of man's survival.
Push yourself again and again. Don't give an inch until the final buzzer
sounds.
Like associates with like.
You can change your beliefs so they empower your dreams and desires.
Create a strong belief in yourself and what you want.
Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which in prosperous
circumstances would have lain dormant.
Brotherhood is not just a Bible word. Out of comradeship can come and
will come the happy life for all.
In every American there is an air of incorrigible innocence, which seems
to conceal a diabolical cunning.
The only legitimate artists in England are the architects.
The ideology of capitalism makes us all into connoisseurs of liberty --
of the indefinite expansion of possibility.
Actors are one family over the entire world.