Subject: exorcism

From: Tom <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 19:30:07 -0700

ERMX Jumps 12.5% and Volume Goes Through The Roof!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.18 UP 12.5%

Big news last week pushed investors to the table. Wallst.net release of
an audio interview got them excited. This is only the first day after
the release. Act fast and get on ERMX Tuesday morning!

It can be a buffer between third-party code and your application.

Let's look at restricting service access in more detail and how it is
handled by the XmlHttpProxy for Java.

The page interacts with the  JavaScript technology based on events such
as the loading of a document, a mouse click,  focus changes, or even a
timer. Accordingly, executives can configure their dashboards to monitor
performance and create personalized mashups with just a few clicks. Here
is what it takes to implement the Google AJAX Search API as a jMaki
widget: Get a copy of the Glassfish Application Server.

Web applications have traditionally been a set of HTML pages that must
be reloaded to change any portion of the content.

Learn about projects?

Learn about projects? Sun is also a new sponsor of the prestigious Dojo
Foundation and will participate in the Dojo Toolkit project.

Be sure to watch the Geek Gadget Guru as he plays with a high-tech
Etch-a-Sketch, the Wacom Graphire Pen Tablet.
Sun's Ajax architect, Greg Murray, has been tapped to be one of the
people participating in Dojo as a Sun representative.

Create a directory called gsearch. These applications look and act very
similar to traditional desktop applications without relying on plug-ins
or browser-specific features. Set up public and private communities,
threaded discussions and create a wiki-based desktop for your enterprise
portal.

Ajax interactions allow for a clear separation  of presentation logic
from the data. The jMaki sample application contains more parameters you
can set on the tag itself. Welcome to the Enterprise Java Technologies
Tech Tips.
The address or location is provided using the URL parameter location.
We'll then post a selected set of questions and answers. Or if you think
of feature you would like to add to the Pet Store code?

Also in this episode, the Geek Gadget Guru fires up Havoc Heli, the
AirHogs remote-controlled helicopter from Spin Master. Typically the
life cycle is illustrated as a set of connected boxes, with each box
identifying a phase in the process. Project jMaki provides a way for
Java developers to accomplish this. The next couple of paragraphs will
introduce the API. Load on demand: Based on a client event, an HTML page
can  fetch more data in the background, allowing the browser to load
pages mo For example, enterprise application developers need to add
logic in server-side components to handle Ajax-related requests directed
to the server. net, is an open source JavaScript wrapper framework for
the Java platform.

Traditionally, server-side web applications have  focused on generating
HTML documents for every client event resulting in a call  to the
server. The Ajax Impact website illustrated the construction of a jMaki
Widget.

Resources may include URLs, databases, web services, or domain objects
which that service may access to complete a request. The Dojo Foundation
is a non-profit organization for JavaScript programming and the Dojo
Toolkit is an open source JavaScript toolkit for making professional web
development faster and easier.

Once you have installed the software, you can run JRuby interactively or
invoke scripts in files. Let's look at restricting service access in
more detail and how it is handled by the XmlHttpProxy for Java.

Got a question about MSA?

"These systems are true innovations, and they give customers what they
are looking for.

Get it and a lot more in the Sun Web Developer Pack. you had a blog post
somewhere about PHP and jMAki widgets. Is AJAX here to stay? As shown in
the sequence diagram above, the XMLHttpProxyServlet instance handles the
XMLHttpRequest and passes it on to the XMLHttpProxy client, which calls
the service. Read on for all the details.