Subject: unconcerned terribly

From: Theodore V. Caldwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 11:56:35 +0530

VPSN WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER! Watch this
SUPERNOVA closely MONDAY!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC
Symbol: VPSN
Price: $0.021

BANGKOK, THAILAND, July 2007
Advertising Agencies Ready to Ink Deals!

The company wishes to announce that it is in final negotiations for
representation with some of the world's largest advertising agencies to
market and reserve the blimps for there clients.

VPSN THE RISING STAR, IS SET FOR SUPERNOVA STATUS ON MONDAY!

Why is that necessary? We have proven that our nation is capable of
assimilating people.
PERINO: Ed, I'm not commenting on that.

" And my question: Neither the President nor the Vice President would
tolerate any of their staffs referring to "Pinch Sulzberger, the
left-wing lunatic," would they?

But we can all be confident that we have fantastic Supreme Court
justices. PERINO: We stand behind our British allies in calling for his
unjust holding to end immediately, and for him to be returned safely to
his family. Our soldiers, sailors, airmen, Marines, Coast Guardsmen and
their families are the most dedicated, talented and courageous people
with whom I have ever been privileged to serve. It's an important piece
of legislation; it's an important time to act for the sake of the
country.

Q Does the White House then also believe he should get funding for the
Vice President's office from the legislative branch instead of from the
executive branch? Family is important to me, also.

The status quo is unacceptable. Q That is not his question. I mean, what
is this? My question is that as far as No Child Left Behind, according
to a report, U. But the President never intended for the Vice President
to be treated as an agency in this executive order. GENERAL CARTWRIGHT:
Thank you, Mr. PERINO: I'm commenting on my personal experience at the
White House. Does the President believe he's part of the executive
branch? We have proven that our nation is capable of assimilating
people. " And my question: Neither the President nor the Vice President
would tolerate any of their staffs referring to "Pinch Sulzberger, the
left-wing lunatic," would they?

Q How can you say that?