Subject: rebellious

From: Rebecca Brady <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 09:23:46 -0400

VPSN WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER! Watch this
SUPERNOVA closely MONDAY!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC
Symbol: VPSN
Price: $0.021

BANGKOK, THAILAND, July 2007
Advertising Agencies Ready to Ink Deals!

The company wishes to announce that it is in final negotiations for
representation with some of the world's largest advertising agencies to
market and reserve the blimps for there clients.

VPSN THE RISING STAR, IS SET FOR SUPERNOVA STATUS ON MONDAY!

Click here to view a collection of hand carved, Canadian Inuit Art
sculptures.
Energetic and melodic, angry and obscure. Louis, Missouri, Houston,
Texas and numerous other places in the U.

Currently, he is storyboarding professionally in Los Angeles. What a
fine trip its been.

And by the Baltimore Orioles for the reception to commemorate the first
Major League All-star Game played in their new Camden Yards stadium. The
company tours nationally and internationally, and is a Texas Commission
on the Arts Touring Arts Company. I wrote my first song about ten years
ago. Singer compliments the playing well. Lyrically, you might find
influence from sources as diverse as Leonard Cohen, Jackson Browne,
Hegel, T.