Subject: Sherry

From: "Janice" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 13:51:37 -0100

We be capable of Abolish straight away all of your bank card balances w/ out
you paying one more penny,  just related we did for the clientele below.

Man! You have got one satisfied customer here. You see I availed myself of
your services to completely Abolish all of my $54,000.00 in credit card
balances. I was given the opportunity to cease making all payments almost
instantly without using insolvency, counseling, or bank counseling. Now, I'M
 and ALL of my high-interest obligations, fines, and fees are gone Lawfully
and rightfully For good.

You are reputed to be the number one industrywide I totaly agree I will be
recommending all my relatives and officemates to call you. They would be
insane not to get in touch with you straight away. I can not thank you
enough, you have made life much brighter for me.
Johhn C. in Texas

You can contact us at : 1__561_282_9476
Conprehensive knowledge or to bring to an end obtaining or to observe
postal address

then,,
What right has one person to fly through the air while all his
fellow-creatures crawl over the earth's surface? And why should I be cut off
from all the rest of the world because you have given me this confounded
traveling machine? I didn't ask for it, and I won't keep it a moment longer